IGNORED

Home To Cardiff

Never to the dark side

• SC&T Board Members
Going to be interesting how we deal with away tickets for this. Cardiff will be entitled to the entire east end..

Think you're wrong there, Tom. It's 15% of capacity, I believe, i.e. c. 3k, which is why the club limits the number of STs in the East End, so that there is room in there for both our STs and 3,000 away fans.

Think you're wrong there, Tom. It's 15% of capacity, I believe, i.e. c. 3k, which is why the club limits the number of STs in the East End, so that there is room in there for both our STs and 3,000 away fans.
Which is going to be a headache if they make it a bubble cos usually they limit the numbers to around 1.5k because they havn't got room for all the coaches.

That's going to be interesting squeeze then.. :noexpression:

I think the club have already stated they don't wish either Cardiff or Swansea to have to suffer from bubble trips this season in an effort that it won't happen to us in future years.

Mods can change titles, spect Tom changed it so that everything related could be put in this one topic.

Bummer, I was thinking maybe I had discovered time travel, and as I was drinking a bottle of Thatchers Gold, I was beginning to link the two together.

Oh well, back to work it is tomorrow then. :grr:

Archived