IGNORED

Yes Please?

Motorwayman

Would love to sign all 3...2 would be fine

Any thoughts?

I don't have a clue how Forest can afford Shorey's wages as I imagine he would be on at least 20k per week with Villa. I would like all three players but we know that would mean an incredible amount spent in wages and we simply can't keep relying on Steve Lansdown to put his hand in his pocket.

I don't have a clue how Forest can afford Shorey's wages as I imagine he would be on at least 20k per week with Villa. I would like all three players but we know that would mean an incredible amount spent in wages and we simply can't keep relying on Steve Lansdown to put his hand in his pocket.

I expect Villa are still paying most of the wage.

I read last week that West Ham have a got a player on loan at MK Dons (can't remember who), and the Dons are only paying £1k per week of the player's £21k per week wage!

BALE CANNOT GET A GAME AT SPURS;WOULD COST 3 MILLION

QUASHIE IS AT MK DONS AT THE MOMENT

SHOREY HAS JUST GONE TO FOREST ON LOAN

SPEND BIG IF YOU WANT PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL? OR SPEND YOUR £700,000 on DAVE CLARKSON,ETC, ETC, AND STAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY

SPEND BIG IF YOU WANT PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL? OR SPEND YOUR £700,000 on DAVE CLARKSON,ETC, ETC, AND STAY IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY

Wat are you waffling about? Clarkson will be IMO identical to Maynard and SHOCK HORROR! might take a season to adjust to football in England. We are a club that needs to invest in players like Clarkson that are quality but wont break the bank instead of just spalshing out millions, we can afford it now and again (Maynard and Trundle for example) but to keep on doing it would be madness and will in the end ruin our club, is that what you want?

Spending millions on pre-madonnas like Bale is not the ''only way'' to reach the Premier league so stop talking nonsense.

SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY

ha ha this is the daftest post i have seen in ages

Gareth Bale is so far out of our league its untrue. Hes only about 20 and still has a future at spurs, even if he didnt he would have other Premier League suitors (man u were long time folowers) and he would never come to city in a million years.

ha ha this is the daftest post i have seen in ages

Gareth Bale is so far out of our league its untrue. Hes only about 20 and still has a future at spurs, even if he didnt he would have other Premier League suitors (man u were long time folowers) and he would never come to city in a million years.

What prem player would, fringe or otherwise

Wat are you waffling about? Clarkson will be IMO identical to Maynard and SHOCK HORROR! might take a season to adjust to football in England. We are a club that needs to invest in players like Clarkson that are quality but wont break the bank instead of just spalshing out millions, we can afford it now and again (Maynard and Trundle for example) but to keep on doing it would be madness and will in the end ruin our club, is that what you want?

Spending millions on pre-madonnas like Bale is not the ''only way'' to reach the Premier league so stop talking nonsense.

Well said! I'm sorry but what has Clarkson done wrong? He started 3 games at the start of the season in a role he was unfamiliar with, scored once, and was sacrificed at half-time in the other 2 games. He then fell ill and has only just started getting cameos again. Whenever he's played for the reserves he's done very well as well. I'm sorry but what the hell do you expect from him?

Please read my post properly; when did i say Clarkson is not a good player? I said you need to spend big on quality players to reach the Premier League!Or stay in the Championship?

Please tell me... how many times you have Bristol City played well for 90 mins this season? And look like promotion candidates?

SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY

What, like Burnley, Hull and Stoke you mean? No matter how much financial turmoil there is in football some will still live in a fantasy world or be prepared to gamble away the club's future, :disapointed2se:

Quite right. Bale is am excellent playe who is currently out of favour at his club. Why would Bale want to drop out of Premier League football. He would have lots of other options. Also Spurs will need him as cover during the coming African championship.

Please read my post properly; when did i say Clarkson is not a good player? I said you need to spend big on quality players to reach the Premier League!Or stay in the Championship?

Please tell me... how many times you have Bristol City played well for 90 mins this season? And look like promotion candidates?

Not many, but that doesn't mean we need to rely on 'big' singings and premier league loans to go up. Just because we may not have a squad capable of going up, and that's a whole new debate, it doesn't mean this is the only way to do it. We were one game away from doing it 2 years ago with none of your so-called 'big' signings. Burnley hardly gained promotion based on loans either! I don't think we've played very well over 90 mins on many occasions this season, but that doesn't prove your point at all!

So of your three suggestions one is out of our price range, one is on loan at a club in the division below, and one has just signed for a rival. All three are quite clearly not viable.

Quashie is reported to have been on £21k a week at West Ham - MKDons are only picking up £1k of this, while West Ham continue to pay £20k. When you hear that a player of Quashie's quality is on £21k a week, you realise the gulf in finances between a club like City and even the lower end of the Premier League.

SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY

WHAT LIKE QPR YOU MEAN?

CLUELESS

Archived