IGNORED

Online Tickets

Portland Bill

The problem in not being able to ring the ticket hotline for these extra tickets (extra to my Season ticket ones) is that i want seats for 2 small children and these could be miles away from my season ticket ones. Why cant we ring up????????????? :@ :@ :dunno:

TS.com engineers are currently working on the problem. Without first-hand knowledge of the situation at their end I wouldn't like to pre-judge the reason for this hiccup, but the fact we sold 194 tickets within the first six minutes of sales just goes to show how popular online sales can be.

It'll be back with you shortly (Adam crosses his fingers :dunno: )

Cheers,

Adam

TS.com engineers are currently working on the problem. Without first-hand knowledge of the situation at their end I wouldn't like to pre-judge the reason for this hiccup, but the fact we sold 194 tickets within the first six minutes of sales just goes to show how popular online sales can be.

It'll be back with you shortly (Adam crosses his fingers :dunno: )

Cheers,

Adam

Thanks Adam ^_^

i too am having problems with it.I'm totallly annoyed though how i cant book my ticket over the phone,or have i got the wrong end of the stick somewhere?
You are right and it is very annoying that we cant get them over the phone. What exactly will the phone operators be doing for the next few days?! :dunno:

The link from the main site does not exist according to t.s now :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :dunno: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :Cool27: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC:

Archived