IGNORED

Online Tickets

Portland Bill

The link from the main site does not exist according to t.s now :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :dunno: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC: :Cool27: :ProgrammePC: :ProgrammePC:
ITS DEAD NOW ON ALL TICKET LINE LINKS ^_^ :PC_Plod: :Wave:

Guest pentlandsl

Can't even log on.

This must be a pretty crappy server to only allow a small number of simultaneous connections - no stress testing and where was the user acceptance testing - did BCFC actually test the system or wasn't there any one there who is sufficiently IT competant and they just accepted the salesman's patter on trust - "honest guv, you just wave this magic wand and all the fans entitled to a ticket get one".

Pretty shoddy service City.

I`m going to go away and kick the cat or something soft have a rub down with a oily rag then if it still not working out of the window goes this piece of technology :dunno:^_^:dunno: :ProgrammePC:

this is disgraceful.the club say the are only selling tickets online and to people who have to travle to ashton gate to get them.i did the 2nd option last year,in the que for 3 hours,so sod that.

why not open the phone lines??this is not acceptible,as most fans who are nowhere near ashton gate cant get tickets.

all the links are now dead.shambles.

Guest bcfcsols

does anyone know if we get a selection of the seats we want because all my mates are ST holders and I want to buy my tickets as close as I can

Archived