IGNORED

Man Of The Match Result Vs Sheff Utd

Blagdon red

No Comments Hartley is sure the most inteligent player.But we have a black final... I see tha Report and when I see Shoots on the goal and off I say "Bristol City is a good atacking team" but we are disorganized in defense.We need 1-2 players for defense and then We have a better chance for playoffs and promotion

Sno - out of position, maybe. But 'not interested' can't agree. He had a big impact yesterday. Our two clearest chances - one on ones with the keeper in each half - were both created by superb through balls by Sno.

Exactly what I was thinking! If Haynes and Johnson could finish one on ones he would of had 2 perfect assists and if Maynard had finished his chance which in fairness wasn't as clear cut he would of had 3.

I dont understand how people can slate him on here. He's being played out of position yet still has a big impact on the game. Look how many times he recieves the ball under pressure and how often he comes away with it. Also noticed how yestaday they had Chris Morgan pretty much man marking him in their half arguably their toughest player yet Sno just brushed him aside. Pretty much all our play goes through him and Hartley. Another thing "Lazy" and "disintrested"?? He moves just as much as the other midfielders if not more as he is being asked to be our left midfielder central midfielder and attacking midfielder all at once. Some also said he was lazy at West Brom. I thaught he was one of our better players and if you watch the highlights for one of their goals he was the only one busting a gut to get back!! I think hes a brilliant player and once a left winger is baught in January we'll hopefully see the best of him in the middle!

Rant over!

I think Sno needs to be told again and again that if he applies himself he can transform matches. He can pass, shoot and muscle anyone off the ball....trouble is he doesn't do all that in one move....and I'm quite sure that he can. He can be the difference for us this season....

Is fast turning into a luxury player with Elliotts crap form Paul Hartley and Cole Skuse carry the mid-field.Lee Johnson gets slated but yesterday he was better than Sno and Elliott. I'd sooner have 5 Paul Hartleys than 1 prima donna who slows every thing down ,perhaps coming from a far superior Ajax passing side doe's not help he never seems to adjust to the pace of championship football. Ok is true maybe he is played out of position but until the formation is sorted out and a balanced formation is found he appears wasted a lot of the time .

Is fast turning into a luxury player with Elliotts crap form Paul Hartley and Cole Skuse carry the mid-field.Lee Johnson gets slated but yesterday he was better than Sno and Elliott. I'd sooner have 5 Paul Hartleys than 1 prima donna who slows every thing down ,perhaps coming from a far superior Ajax passing side doe's not help he never seems to adjust to the pace of championship football. Ok is true maybe he is played out of position but until the formation is sorted out and a balanced formation is found he appears wasted a lot of the time .

Sno did put Haynes & LJ through yesterday, could have led to a couple of goals. Thought he did OK yesterday, certainly never wasted a pass.

People used to say Tinnion slowed down the play, which I could accept given his impact. Sno is deceptive, however, for a big fella I don't think he retains the ball as much as he should, especially yesterday.

McCallister was my man of the match yesterday. used to be is biggest crtitic with his disciplinary record, but didn't put a foot wrong yesterday. He is the most consistent crosser of the ball (accepting the storming run down the line by Louis yesterday!)

Archived