IGNORED

City V Ipswich Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

:chant6ez:COME ON CITY :chant6ez:

OK, City, I didn't much enjoy the denouement last week, or the miserable walk home either. I expect it to be raining by 5 o'clock today and a good probability I'll be soaking by the time I return, but I also hope the Ipswich fans I just saw walking happily down Coronation Road will be trudging forlornly back to TM after suffering the kind of shattering defeat we endured there a couple of years ago.

Give Keane something to really be miserable about by whacking in 3 goals and letting us actually enjoy the last few minutes of the game for once. :yes:

:chant6ez:ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK :chant6ez:

Any team news? :dunno:

Changes made in the back four - Carey injured, McCombe dropped to the bench.

City:

Gerken; Skuse, Nyatanga, Fontaine, McAllister; Johnson, Hartley, Elliott; Sno, Maynard, Haynes. Subs: Orr, McCombe, Clarkson, Williams, Sproule, Henderson, Saborio.

Ipswich Town: Lee-Barrett; Rosenior, McAuley, Delaney, Wright; Garvan, Leadbitter, Quinn, Walters; John, Stead. Subs: McLoughlin, Priskin, Counago, Colback, Edwards, Peters, Smith.

Changes made in the back four - Carey injured, McCombe dropped to the bench.

City:

Gerken; Skuse, Nyatanga, Fontaine, McAllister; Johnson, Hartley, Elliott; Sno, Maynard, Haynes. Subs: Orr, McCombe, Clarkson, Williams, Sproule, Henderson, Saborio.

Ipswich Town: Lee-Barrett; Rosenior, McAuley, Delaney, Wright; Garvan, Leadbitter, Quinn, Walters; John, Stead. Subs: McLoughlin, Priskin, Counago, Colback, Edwards, Peters, Smith.

I wonder what Louis' knock is (Edit: slight groin injury linked to last seasons back problem did I just hear on Radio Bristol?). Hopefully nothing serious. Nice to see Bradders back on the bench too!

No Lee Martin for Ipswich either.

Could do with a with a win today. I quite like the look of that line up, hopefully it'll do the job!

Mate who i go with ( im not ther today cos im on crutches!) just txt me and said we probably should be 2 down, no width as usual and crap to watch!

:noexpression: how unusual, not; at least we arent 2-0 down so must be an improvement I suppose. time to ditch the narrow plan and play proper like. :disapointed2se:

From what I'm hearing sounds like we played better last week!

They've had a couple of good chances, then the game went very turgid, then a better end to the half from us. No real chances to speak of for us, Hartley has had a couple. Hearing the name Sno a lot, having a lively game.

Other than that, sounds very congested in the central part of the pitch! Surprise surprise!

Archived