IGNORED

City V Ipswich Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

and as long as he continues with playing players out of position, thats where we will start heading to

you cant say that on here, bury your head back in the sand now, things are great :innocent06:

Avoiding defeat at home against a side in the relegation zone - bare minimum that could be excused due to injuries or burn out from fixture pile-up; neither apply really apart from Louis' back problem.

The fans as much as the team needed a result today after the previous two games.

I really was thinking not again, but at least with McCombe on the pitch we didn't loose. Maybe Johnson will think "ah, there might be a connection there". Overall it wasn't the worst game of football i've seen down AG, but by no means the best. As one poster already mentioned, we did manage to keep our concentration for 90+ minutes, albeit the lack of goals scored at the other end.

Roll on Leicester and Donny, can see 4 pts at least from those two, needs to be 6, but i'm not going overboard

I really was thinking not again, but at least with McCombe on the pitch we didn't loose. Maybe Johnson will think "ah, there might be a connection there". Overall it wasn't the worst game of football i've seen down AG, but by no means the best. As one poster already mentioned, we did manage to keep our concentration for 90+ minutes, albeit the lack of goals scored at the other end.

Roll on Leicester and Donny, can see 4 pts at least from those two, needs to be 6, but i'm not going overboard

I was at the game and I'm pretty certain the only time I saw Mcombe on the pitch was during the half time kick about.

Archived