IGNORED

What Is Going On!

bridgwaterEd

seriously, what a terrible game. Why cant Gary shake it up at HT rather leaving it to its too late all the time. If its not working by HT and didn't work the week before why come back with the same attack. Haynes really needs to work on his finishing and Sno needs to at least attempt to use his left foot to whip one in rather than coming inside every time. Thought Skuse had a good game, be nice to seem him back in midfield when Orr is back and Gerken saved us yet again! But overall poor football, boring game.

Many of us thought that last week was dire enough but today was even worse. Johnson adopted the same tactics as last week and yet again they didn't work. :disapointed2se:

Clarkson and Saborio should have come on far earlier than the 80th min. City looked far more threatening with them and Sproule making a big difference but with not much more that 10mins it was too late.

seriously, what a terrible game. Why cant Gary shake it up at HT rather leaving it to its too late all the time. If its not working by HT and didn't work the week before why come back with the same attack. Haynes really needs to work on his finishing and Sno needs to at least attempt to use his left foot to whip one in rather than coming inside every time. Thought Skuse had a good game, be nice to seem him back in midfield when Orr is back and Gerken saved us yet again! But overall poor football, boring game.

Skuse had a good game your having a laugh, no running to overlap the right flank and his passing is shocking!!!!

Clarkson and Saborio should have come on far earlier than the 80th min.

Clarkson looked like he was blowing out of his as having been on the pitch for 7 mins!

If he isn't fit, keep him out of the squad!

If he is, then his fitness levels are seriously in question!

I know he is not fully match fit and hasn't played, BUT for a pro footballer to be struggling with 10 mins is a joke!

Far from our only problem, but i thought that was woth a comment

Overlap who exactly?! That was the problem!! If Skuse kept on bombing down the right then no one would be covering him and he had no one to link up with.

Beat me to it! Too often he received the ball with nobody in front of him to pass to. He was one the few positives to come out of today's game. His crosses into the box in the first half would have been meat and drink to Adebola etc.

Clarkson looked like he was blowing out of his ass having been on the pitch for 7 mins!

If he isn't fit, keep him out of the squad!

If he is, then his fitness levels are seriously in question!

I know he is not fully match fit and hasn't played, BUT for a pro footballer to be struggling with 10 mins is a joke!

Far from our only problem, but i thought that was woth a comment

I agree. I didn't think he looked remotely fit.

Beat me to it! Too often he received the ball with nobody in front of him to pass to. He was one the few positives to come out of today's game. His crosses into the box in the first half would have been meat and drink to Adebola etc.

I was one of the many who agreed with not paying what Adebola wanted, a reported £15k/wk at Forest - but jez, we're missing that big fella this season!

I was one of the many who agreed with not paying what Adebola wanted, a reported £15k/wk at Forest - but jez, we're missing that big fella this season!

It's ironic that our two previous seasons we had a big fella upfront but he scored the majority of his goa;ls were scored with his feet because we did'nt have anybody who could deliver a cross. Today Skuse puts in some great crosses with nobody able to get on the end of them. My understanding of Adebola is that he wanted 2 yrs but Johnson would only give one. the money wasn't the issue. Anyway, water under the bridge now. The objective from now must surely be how to get a midfield working that can create opportunities for the front guys, whoever they are!

It's ironic that our two previous seasons we had a big fella upfront but he scored the majority of his goa;ls were scored with his feet because we did'nt have anybody who could deliver a cross. Today Skuse puts in some great crosses with nobody able to get on the end of them. My understanding of Adebola is that he wanted 2 yrs but Johnson would only give one. the money wasn't the issue. Anyway, water under the bridge now. The objective from now must surely be how to get a midfield working that can create opportunities for the front guys, whoever they are!

1. valid point

2. even more valid point!

1. valid point

2. even more valid point!

Thanks, but who do you play and what formation to kick start the midfield?

I think now is the time to start with Clarkson, but Ive only seen about 15 mins of him playing this season, so is he the answer on the left side of midfield. Then who do you play alongside him? I must admit, I have no idea like GJ because none of the current crop are showing sufficient to pick them.

Sno needs to much time and space to make a pass.

hartley flatters to deceive. Good wide passess but no cut and thrust.

johnson - we all know his faults

elliott - not to the same standard as previous seasons

williams - nice touches but inconsistent

haynes wide right?

sproule - lack of quality

skuse can't play right back and in midfield - even he isn't that good!

IMO GJ has created his own headache with lack of balance.

Archived