IGNORED

Leicester City V Bcfc

The Enormous Turnip

How will we get on?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a shame some people can't enjoy a win (and by all accounts a superb performance) without finding something to whinge about. There is, of course, absolutely no connection with the fact that a few of the same people predicted we'd get stuffed tonight. Surely the obvious thing to do when your left-back goes off injured is to bring on another defender ? Evidently not judging by the experts on here.

FWIW, and it's easy to say in hindsight, but I fancied we'd get a win when I saw that team announced earlier tonight. Amazing what playing a couple of wingers and your 3 best central midfielders can do isn't it ?

What a shame some people can't enjoy a win (and by all accounts a superb performance) without finding something to whinge about. There is, of course, absolutely no connection with the fact that a few of the same people predicted we'd get stuffed tonight. Surely the obvious thing to do when your left-back goes off injured is to bring on another defender ? Evidently not judging by the experts on here.

FWIW, and it's easy to say in hindsight, but I fancied we'd get a win when I saw that team announced earlier tonight. Amazing what playing a couple of wingers and your 3 best central midfielders can do isn't it ?

I think a few of us felt a surge of renewed optimism when the changes were announced.

As for Leicester's goal, can't we just settle on a 'no particular blame attached' goal conceded rather than having to pillory ANYBODY? :dunno:

Archived