IGNORED

Surely You Cant Moan At Half Time

dougal135

What a cracking first half, at last a decent starting 11, that is balanced and works.

great individual goals by ivan and cole, and we seem to be getting the rub of the green.

come on boys keep it up untill the final whistle.

...................and while im on here, im gonna add that i think this really could be skuse's season!

What a cracking first half, at last a decent starting 11, that is balanced and works.

great individual goals by ivan and cole, and we seem to be getting the rub of the green.

come on boys keep it up untill the final whistle.

...................and while im on here, im gonna add that i think this really could be skuse's season!

Yeah sounds quality so far! I think most people that have been unhappy of late, such as myself tbf, will be happy with the change in not only personel but formation today. The width seems to be working! Hopefully we'll keep it up after the break :fingerscrossed:

Yeah sounds quality so far! I think most people that have been unhappy of late, such as myself tbf, will be happy with the change in not only personel but formation today. The width seems to be working! Hopefully we'll keep it up after the break :fingerscrossed:

Amen to that......its a just and brave selection considering whats been the consistent selection the majority of the season. The manager irrespective deserves credit for making it.

Archived