IGNORED

Back From leicester (merged)

cheese

Touch of genius from Johnson - let Sproule play - Weale tells his team mates they got nothing to worry about and even doesn't bother to try and save a shot when Sproules in the box cos he knows Sproule's shots usually go into row Z but, blow me, it's on target and we're 1 nil up!

Leicester must be the worst side we've played so far - absolutely dire - how they reached 4th is beyond me. God knows what Nigel Pearson was thinking not playinig Matty Fryatt cos when he came on Leicester started to play a little bit - although some of that was probably down to the fact that we had to let in the usual late goal.

And as for their goal - maybe it was Mccombe done for pace - but I thought, and so did quite a few defenders, that Deano should have come out and smothered it.

2nd half was dire - I nearly fell asleep (again).

Thoroughly deserved win. Either we were good or Leicester were dire. I think I`ll go for the we were good.

Overall we handled the first half well and dominated . Second half was a bit scrappy and we should never have conceded the goal which put a damper on things for me.

A great night, thanks to all the fans who sang their hearts out tonight.Me and my lad had a great laugh.

Touch of genius from Johnson - let Sproule play - Weale tells his team mates they got nothing to worry about and even doesn't bother to try and save a shot when Sproules in the box cos he knows Sproule's shots usually go into row Z but, blow me, it's on target and we're 1 nil up!

Leicester must be the worst side we've played so far - absolutely dire - how they reached 4th is beyond me. God knows what Nigel Pearson was thinking not playinig Matty Fryatt cos when he came on Leicester started to play a little bit - although some of that was probably down to the fact that we had to let in the usual late goal.

And as for their goal - maybe it was Mccombe done for pace - but I thought, and so did quite a few defenders, that Deano should have come out and smothered it.

2nd half was dire - I nearly fell asleep (again).

Must have been a lot of jumping around after Ivan's and Skuse's goals. Leicester fans are convinced they had a pen 1st half, did you see ?

Thoroughly deserved win. Either we were good or Leicester were dire. I think I`ll go for the we were good.

Overall we handled the first half well and dominated . Second half was a bit scrappy and we should never have conceded the goal which put a damper on things for me.

A great night, thanks to all the fans who sang their hearts out tonight.Me and my lad had a great laugh.

All you could hear on the radio were city fans singing, amazing.

I do have a moan about the game. Coming home from work Tuesday tea time, Icould "see" a scoreline Leicester City nil, Bristol City three and there I was outside a bookies. :fingerscrossed:

I forgot we have a habbit of conceding last minute goals. :disapointed2se:

Archived