IGNORED

Left Winger!

Josh93

Carey, Fonts, Nyatanga & Ribeiro. How many do we need?

If Ribeiro isn't trusted at full back no way is he trusted at centre half.

I'd suggest if we can find a taker for McCombe we could do with a 28/29 yr old to settle either of the other two for every third game when Carey is unavailable.

Left winger wise, I wonder if we'll go back for Taylor.

Decent shout, hasn't featured for them much and was seen in the same sort of league as SEB/Norris/Gosling during the Ollie days.

Ollie? :disapointed2se:

Isn't that what gasheads used call that City hating ****** Hollowhead before they booed him out of town? :dunno:

Decent shout, hasn't featured for them much and was seen in the same sort of league as SEB/Norris/Gosling during the Ollie days.

Very good, realistic shout. Was pretty decent at Plymouth, but I guess he hasn't really had the opportunity up at Hull. Deffo worth a look, maybe nab him on loan for the rest of the season.

I have said for a long time we should be after David Martin from Millwall...

However after reading this David Martin it seems Milwall were after 1 million in the summer.. I assume they would be after that again come Jan (if not more) and i cant see us with millions to spend in January. Its a shame beacuse he is an excellent player and is still only young.

Other than him perhaps a young prem player on loan? The lad tosic from Man u looks a good shout.

• Admin
Peter Halmosi from Hull City. Always impressed me when playing for Argyle.

Was speaking to a Plymouth fan who had him down as the best player Plymouth had in that team.

Either him or Wallace at Preston for me.

Was speaking to a Plymouth fan who had him down as the best player Plymouth had in that team.

Either him or Wallace at Preston for me.

Wallace would be a good shout, think he can play full back aswell? So two birds with 1 stone and all that.

• Admin
Wallace would be a good shout, think he can play full back aswell? So two birds with 1 stone and all that.

I guess a lot depends on what funds we have available in January (& if we manage to ship some off the wage bill).

As Halmosi is out of favour at Hull I'd say there's a fair chance we could pick him up till May on loan whereas, despite their money worries, Preston will still be sure to ask a fair whack for Wallace.

Saying that we'll probably pick up a Nicaraguan international plying his trade in the Cypriot first division ;)

Heres a different name

Matt Ritchie of Portsmouth

20 year old left sided midfielder

Was thier young player of the year

On loan to Notts County untill end of Dec

where he is getting very good reveiws

Scored 12 goals for Dag and Red last season

Worth a look??

Has he got a drivers licence?

Doesn't Akos Buzacky play on the left wing? Worth a sniff with the troubles at QPR?

Good shout. Buzacky is class.

Campbell Ryce NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

I don't know why people keep mentioning him

George Boyd would be the best signing imo. May want to leave if they're on the way down as well although as others have said the key issue here is money. How much do people think he's worth? Personally i'd put him at at least 750k

Archived