IGNORED

Left Winger!

Josh93

George Boyd would be the best signing imo. May want to leave if they're on the way down as well although as others have said the key issue here is money. How much do people think he's worth? Personally i'd put him at at least 750k

Peterborough want a lot for George Boyd. I doubt 750k would buy his right leg.

Good shout. Buzacky is class.

Campbell Ryce NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and NO!

I don't know why people keep mentioning him

George Boyd would be the best signing imo. May want to leave if they're on the way down as well although as others have said the key issue here is money. How much do people think he's worth? Personally i'd put him at at least 750k

Times that by about 6 or 7 and we will be meeting their asking price for him!!

MCINDOE

Just read this from a Coventry fan on BBC 606 forum.

High BCFC fans hope your all well and enjoying a far better season than my club right now.

Just wanted to ask was McIndoe always slow and weak on the ball?

He has to be one of the worst signings we have ever made. He has no pace or strength, in 4 months i have seen him beat 2 players!

Perhaps we got rid of him at just the right time?

City were looking at Chris Taylor of Oldham in the Summer.

Goalscoring winger/wide left midfielder.

Sounded ideal - although a quick look at Oldham's site shows he's missed a quite a few matches this season and isn't scoring much, so don't know what's gone on there.

I have said for a long time we should be after David Martin from Millwall...

However after reading this David Martin it seems Milwall were after 1 million in the summer.. I assume they would be after that again come Jan (if not more) and i cant see us with millions to spend in January. Its a shame beacuse he is an excellent player and is still only young.

Other than him perhaps a young prem player on loan? The lad tosic from Man u looks a good shout.

David Martin would be my choice also.

cannot beleive mccindoe has been mentioned.

did anyone watch coventry play scunny the other day?

if we could afford ross wallace then him. he's versatile and creative. if not i would love to see a young lad from teh Premier League with loads to prove. the immediate name that springs to mind is wilshere at arsenal but i think he'd be considered too close to there first team to leave on loan.

Peter Halmosi is up for grabs I reckon, rumors of Blackpool, Plymouth and talk of maybe Sheff Utd (in poss swap & cash deal with Kilgalon) for possible deals in January. None of these are loan rumours though!! but also read he's currently on around £20k p/w. can't see anyone in championship offering half that.

Archived