IGNORED

Another One!

Sniper

Welcome

Print out some pages from this board and show your friends what happens if you don't work hard at school.

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry but I'm just not getting the print out thing? Maybe the brain isn't working too good after a long week.

Not an auspicious start

You disappoint me. You've let yourself down, your parents down...

Ok Mister, but I think you've got your assumptions pretty well :doh: it you think I'm a student or even still at school :laugh: I left school over 20 years ago.

As for my parents well they've both died within the last 2 years, but no offence taken :mellow:

Ok Mister, but I think you've got your assumptions pretty well :doh: it you think I'm a student or even still at school :laugh: I left school over 20 years ago.

As for my parents well they've both died within the last 2 years, but no offence taken :mellow:

With a sharp tounge like that you should fit right at home on a bitchy place like this! :innocent06:

Ok Mister, but I think you've got your assumptions pretty well :doh: it you think I'm a student or even still at school :laugh:I left school over 20 years ago.

A mature student then?

Archived