IGNORED

Notts County

Hanhamreds

Notts County are ambitious, have money to spend and GJ has all the required experience of the lower leagues. Johnson would be perfect for the job.

It would be a tough challenge and expectations would be high but imagine being the manager who took a team up from the second division into the PL. They would be a legend.

They dont have any money to spend since Munto went. They are looking for funding now. Why do you think Backe has walked? The millions he has to spend in January is putting him under too much pressure, he just couldnt make his mind up if he wanted to sign Ronaldo or kaka? Hardly. He's gone cos the money's gone.

These 'projects' never work, most take overs dont work and go tits Pompey style.

There is no chance of GJ going to Notts County, why would he unless he can't handle the pressure here...

They have no money now, we have......they are in CCL2 and will be there next season, we are in the 4th best division in Europe.

No brainer.....

BCAGFC

I reckon that if the Accrington Stanley job was suddenly up for grabs there would be people on here wondering if Johnson was going to leave us and take it!!! I mean the chance to take over at the poorest club in Professional Football, turn gates of 1,300 into 130,000 and star in your own TV advert telling children that if they don't drink their milk they will only be good enough to play for Liverpool (who are they?) is surely too good to turn down isn't it?

I reckon that if the Accrington Stanley job was suddenly up for grabs there would be people on here wondering if Johnson was going to leave us and take it!!! I mean the chance to take over at the poorest club in Professional Football, turn gates of 1,300 into 130,000 and star in your own TV advert telling children that if they don't drink their milk they will only be good enough to play for Liverpool (who are they?) is surely too good to turn down isn't it?

Totally agree Greebo...

I really do think that some people post new topics (not just this one, although it is a prime example) just for the fun of it and to get there posting rating up (it is an open forum though and they have every right to do so).

It is just that some of the threads on here have absolutely no chance of coming off, so why post?.

BCAGFC

The moneys walked out. I can't see them achieving anything now. Shame for the County fans, all that hype and excitement for nothing.

Those County fans looked like absolute muppets at the time, and even worse now.

Did they ever really expect this to get off the ground? Sven is at Notts County for one reason, now his best mate has walked I'd be very surprised to see him still there come New Year.

It's a shame, have some good memories of some good battles with Notts down the years, and always a club I've had a soft spot for.

There is no chance of GJ going to Notts County, why would he unless he can't handle the pressure here...

They have no money now, we have......they are in CCL2 and will be there next season, we are in the 4th best division in Europe.

No brainer.....

BCAGFC

Not the fourth best division in Europe,the fourth best supported division.

Archived