IGNORED

Gary's Here For Life

HomerRed

Interesting comments from GJ on the official site on the Bristol being a World Cup host story.

"It's a fantastic feeling to be part of such a huge event. I wasn't born here in Bristol but I might die here. It's a great place to live and a great place to host World Cup football."

Seems like he won't be hounded out despite his clear disliking for the phone-in and forum critics, leading to him taking a rest from media commitments.

Still, given the Reading vacancy thread that's already on here, I'm sure there will be some ready to speculate that he could still commute to Berkshire.

Interesting comments from GJ on the official site on the Bristol being a World Cup host story.

"It's a fantastic feeling to be part of such a huge event. I wasn't born here in Bristol but I might die here. It's a great place to live and a great place to host World Cup football."

Seems like he won't be hounded out despite his clear disliking for the phone-in and forum critics, leading to him taking a rest from media commitments.

Still, given the Reading vacancy thread that's already on here, I'm sure there will be some ready to speculate that he could still commute to Berkshire.

I wouldn't read too much into such a statement. Like all of us he's delighted that Bristol has been selected and is a little exuberant.

Now are you all proud of what you have done?

The poor guy fears for his life.

And Berlusconi thought he had problems.

Nah. He be hooked on thy zider..... 10 glsses and hes a goner..... floating arse up in the avon ..... not in Burtons window... errr sorry, wrong site...

Archived