IGNORED

Sno

Alex_BCFC

I'm a massive fan of Sno and he would be one of the first names of the team sheet for me. But NOT in any other position than Central Midfield.

He played more centrally against Leciester and had a cracking game but most of the time he has been put out on the left which he clearly doesn't like.

I accept that yesterday he was so bad (LJ style) but to be fair if you were played out of position every game would you be happy? Sno might as well go back to Ajax or on loan to some other club who utilises him properly.

For some unknown reason Sno had probably his worst game in a City shirt yesterday. His usually excellent touch just wasn't there and he seemed to be struggling all game. No surprise to see him subbed.

But...no need to slag off Sno for having one poor game. We've seen enough of him so far to see what a clever and classy player his is. Form is temporary, class is perminent applies in his case.

Sno likes to think about getting the ball, get the ball,think, kick it from foot to foot, think a bit more then make the pass.

Reading didn't give him the time it takes for all this, they quickly closed him down and he was lost. And so were we.

He got plenty of the ball but his actions were too easy to predict. Credit to Reading for sussing him out, but it really wasn't hard was it.

The current management must be given credit for bringing him in, he is defo a quality addition to our midfield however for some reason unknown to most of us the management don't seem to be able to utilise our better players to the best of their capabilities, either by playing them out of position or by deploying tactics that seemingly alienates the given players greatest atributes???? It's as if gj has had his brain replaced with Russell Osman!

Sno likes to think about getting the ball, get the ball,think, kick it from foot to foot, think a bit more then make the pass.

Reading didn't give him the time it takes for all this, they quickly closed him down and he was lost. And so were we.

He got plenty of the ball but his actions were too easy to predict. Credit to Reading for sussing him out, but it really wasn't hard was it.

I agree he is a player who likes to get a bit if space and play the ball, but can't really create it for himself, and with the narrow formation we are playing, he simply will not get the space to do his thing. That's what infuriates me the most about Millen and Johnsons bollocks about "width" being a myth or simply about providing crosses, as anyone whe has watched football long enough will be able to see the playing with width doesn't just mean you can and do gets lots more crosses in from the by-line. It gives your central players, both in midfield and up front far more space to work in as the opposition full backs are kept wide and unable to compress the game and make it almost impossible to play.

If we are going to play narrow then fair enough, I think it's shit but if we do it we have to pick the players for the job, who are Skuse, Hartley and Williams as they are the three midfielders we have capable of creating the space to play in for themsevs. Sno to a large extent and also Lee Johnson are completely wasted in a narrow formation as they can't create the space they need for themselves in a congested midfield.

I think at Leicester he finally got a chance to play in his preferred position and he showed why we should play him there, Then yesterday we stick him back out on the, I honestly felt that Sno was pissed off by this and that's why he was so poor.

I just wonder what quality players like Sno and Hartley think. If I was them I would be thinking how the hell have I ended up here.

Unfortunately I have bought QPR & Cardiff tickets already. I was going to Palace as well but will now be giving that a wide birth after Saturday.

I think GJ & KM have been watchcing the chuckle brothers too much - to me, to you, to me...... yawn.

Archived