IGNORED

Graham Poll

tin

Forgive me for asking this Willsbridge. But why do you care so much about the Saints, Beattie etc? I thought you were a City fan! I live in St. Marys yet my City flag flies across Hoglands park from my window, only one club for me. By the way, seen Beattie out on the pi$$ on monday, 48hrs before the game! haha

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Hmmmmm have you ever thought I'm not entirely from Bristol?

Anyways On a different point, I've heard Southampton has turned into a right dump, is this true? Sad if it is. I've got a good idea why.

Hmmmmm have you ever thought I'm not entirely from Bristol?

Anyways On a different point, I've heard Southampton has turned into a right dump, is this true? Sad if it is. I've got a good idea why.

No need for patronism! I was only enquiring your allegiance to the Saints!

Southampton's not bad, I live right in the centre of town and it's not too bad there so dont really notice. St. Mary's (not the stadium) is a proper hole, gangland territory. There's alot of pikey's down here as well come to think of it, which is never good! :rolleyes:

Whats your good idea why its turned into a dump then?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Sorry fella that did come out abit rude!

I thought all the pikeys were in Bournemouth?

I hear there's loads of Asylum seekers in Southampton now, and that's from a senior Civil servant.

I used to live in Shirley. I think that's where Craig Davids from, also where them lads fell down that lift.

Sorry fella that did come out abit rude!

I thought all the pikeys were in Bournemouth?

I hear there's loads of Asylum seekers in Southampton now, and that's from a senior Civil servant.

I used to live in Shirley. I think that's where Craig Davids from, also where them lads fell down that lift.

Yeah, there are $hit loads of immigrants down here but the pikeys are the ones that do my head in, bl00dy everywhere you go. Even get into the clubs down here. Mind you, the Govt. are planning to put the asylum screening centre just round the corner from me in Bristol. So in a few years time then it'll be worse than it is down here!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

A pikey is a Traveller.

As for that thing going in Portishead - Move now mate, I've spoke to many people from the South East with some nasty stories.

As for that thing going in Portishead - Move now mate, I've spoke to many people from the South East with some nasty stories.
To be honest, if the asylum thing happens in Portishead then they'll be enough people who'll chase em out of town. Not something I advocate but it will happen. There's already talk of it being burnt to the ground! ****in Blair for you aint it! Not at all happy bout that!

Was playing footie today and ever since you said about the amount of asylum seekers I noticed $hitloads in Southampton. It has turned into a bit of a dump actually, sorry to say!

Guest bristolbred
Personally speakin' I think everyone should be careful of sayin' bad fings about the ref in case he reads 'em an' it makes him even more biuss against us than he already is.
I thought that ALL referee's were biased AGAINST Bristol City!! :dunno:

:grr:

Guest bristolbred
The bloke missed a blatant penalty last night! he's my new public hate figure :@

How dare anyone manhandle Beattie :@ And in the box too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A PENALTY??. :speechless3:

What's one of those?? :grr:

Don't see many of them at Ashton Gate!! :dunno:

About as common as Unicorn Poo!! :grr:

:)

Archived