IGNORED

Graham Poll

tin

I couldn't be ar$ed with putting it in the poll section (no pun intended!) Rather gauge the opinion of the fans. Personally, I reckon its pretty fishy, bit like the Barnsley game when every official was from West Yorkshire. Now they're puttin in a QPR fan to ref our biggest game of the season!

Personally speakin' I think everyone should be careful of sayin' bad fings about the ref in case he reads 'em an' it makes him even more biuss against us than he already is.
and on what basis is graham poll already bias against us??

Obviously, because he is a hoops fan, self confessed.
again i ask why him being a QPR fan makes him bised against us??

the're already promoted so what relevence does it have??

if we are to assume however that this will in some way effect the level of his performance have you not considered that as a QPR fan he may well pay close attention to the second division have seen quite a few games and think that we are far better than hartlepool, deserve to go up and therefore be biased for us??

or are we of the opinion that we are obviously arsenal or man ure in disguise and therefore every ref in the country is against us???

again i ask why him being a QPR fan makes him bised against us??

the're already promoted so what relevence does it have??

if we are to assume however that this will in some way effect the level of his performance have you not considered that as a QPR fan he may well pay close attention to the second division have seen quite a few games and think that we are far better than hartlepool, deserve to go up and therefore be biased for us??

or are we of the opinion that we are obviously arsenal or man ure in disguise and therefore every ref in the country is against us???

Well look here, obviously as he's a hoops fan, self confessed, he's not going to want to see us promoted as were a much better side than them as we'll obviously take at least 4 points from them where as the other teams wont. Simple when you come to think of it.

Well look here, obviously as he's a hoops fan, self confessed, he's not going to want to see us promoted as were a much better side than them as we'll obviously take at least 4 points from them where as the other teams wont. Simple when you come to think of it.
Have u seen the league table recently??

QPR finished above us and therefore are better than us. And of the teams QPR will face in the first division i dont think the prospect of playing us exactly has them quaking in their boots. The likes of Leeds Leicester Wolves West Ham Palace etc are probably of more concern.

Hence no reason why Poll would be biased agianst us. Simple when you come to think of it.

Have u seen the league table recently??

QPR finished above us and therefore are better than us. And of the teams QPR will face in the first division i dont think the prospect of playing us exactly has them quaking in their boots. The likes of Leeds Leicester Wolves West Ham Palace etc are probably of more concern.

Hence no reason why Poll would be biased agianst us. Simple when you come to think of it.

Well obviously i've seen the league table recently and obviously its not a true reflection of how good we are . The simple fact of it is the only reason the hoops finished above us is that Grahem Poll has some very good friends refereeing in our division and they are biased against us aswell, so they made sure we would'nt finish above QPR. This theory is obviously slightly less simple than my previous one, in a nutshell.

Guest Father Dougal

He was refereeing tonight, Southampton v Newcastle - saw it all on Sky Sports 1.

Caldwell flattened Beattie in the box, result nothing. Shearer elbowed out when clean through, result nothing. Seems to like the game to flow, but you can take a thing too far. QPR are up aren't they, so I can't see what difference it makes.

Guest Red_Rat

He is a quality Referee, he, like every other person in the world, has their off days.

He can make a instant decision weather it's right or wrong is debatable but usually the majority of the time he's correct. (Well maybe apart from Southampton V Newcastle tonight!!! 3-3).

Just my opinion.

Just for the fun -=-=- :rolleyes:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The bloke missed a blatant penalty last night! he's my new public hate figure :@

How dare anyone manhandle Beattie :@ And in the box too grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Certainly was!

When Ameobi breezed past Lundekvam I began to worry as to the scoreline - Southampton just don't have decent premiership defenders (Crainey and Hall)

Dyer looked dangerous early on and I did fear a game like the FA cup match in January, but fair play to Saints, they worked hard in midfield and looked dangerous going forward. bearing in mind that was a weak side they had out the future looks good for the premier Southern club

To be honest Southampton didnt really have much to play for - only the champions league....

Polls decision doesnt matter Willsbridge, dunno what your getting so uptight about...

I'm glad he's our ref against Hartlepool, besides, we dont have anything to play for either.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Polls decision doesnt matter Willsbridge, dunno what your getting so uptight about..."

because it makes the difference in finishing position, higher up, more cash!

Archived