IGNORED

Q.p.r Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

We desrved at least a point tbh. For some reason I am less pissed off today then I was last week against Reading.

Agree with this.

From what I saw, we were extremely unlucky not to have got something from the game. Denied a clear penalty at the end and Clarkson should have buried his chance as well.

We desrved at least a point tbh. For some reason I am less pissed off today then I was last week against Reading.

Agree we dsereved a point....stonewall penatly against Maynard and Clarkeson really should have scored . But yet again for all our possesion we have absolutley no idea with the ball. Players are clearly being told to keep a regid formation becuase movement off the ball is almost non-existant and the payers are all to quick to punt the ball forward when there is clear grass in front. Disspointed but yes desereved a point.

Deserved a draw. QPR were average but so were we.

Routledge looks quality. hugged the wing well, moved everywhere, got stuck in. This is the type of player we should be signing not glorified league one unproven players, its not worth the risk, given the wages we are mad enough to pay em. Kevin Phillips & A quality young winger on loan. pay the money & get the quality we need.

All count as crosses in to the box on the old prozone though...

And you know where Johnson & Millen can shove their bloody Prozone don't you !!!!

Gary & Keith is becoming like Mike Bassett & Dodsy, predictable & unwilling to change, failing to realise half the players can't be bothered.

And you know where Johnson & Millen can shove their bloody Prozone don't you !!!!

Gary & Keith is becoming like Mike Bassett & Dodsy, predictable & unwilling to change, failing to realise half the players can't be bothered.

obviously didn't listen to the game then? We were the better team, unless of course they have fooled the QPR fans as well and got Radio Bristol to lie for them.

one piece of magic from Maynard and the rest was a crock of shit, no shape passing was fu.....ing awful and got what we deserved because of some shite defending

Why the hell Johnson was having a go at the ref ? was not a penalty its same old shite, QpR ARE IN A STATE HAVING BOOED THEIR TEAM OFF AFTER A WIN ..... Without Nicky Maynard we would have looked even more woeful a cracking goal from nothing more than his own skill, this has relegation stamped alover it we can't beat a side as bad as Qpr were it is starting to look like the end of the road for Johnson clan .

Agree with this.

From what I saw, we were extremely unlucky not to have got something from the game. Denied a clear penalty at the end and Clarkson should have buried his chance as well.

although I am dying of the bug I am sure the commentary a said QPR were a side devoid of confidence and skill - so even if we deserved a draw not much to crow about - and we lost!

Johnson and Millen out. Steve Coppell in. It is awful, it's not even bareable listening on the radio. Let alone those poor gits who gave up their boxing day. Johnson has lost the players, lost the fans and he must be closing to losing himself. Running out of ideas is no longer a problem - he has NOTHING.

Also, guess who went and bought their Palace away tickets yesterday...... *SIGH*

Too bloody right statistically I expect we should have won but clealry we do not create enough chances for our strikers, one of which has to score world class goals to get on the score sheet. That is the issue how to create some tap ins, rather than a windows 7 upgrade for F'in Prozone!!!!!

Sno was absolutely atrocious. I lost count of the number of times he lost possession.

What's going on Envander?

I suppose it's like the lad who is better than anyone else in the school team, if your team mates just ain't on your wave length you're on your own. Quality alone won't make you a good player, you need players of similar quality around you. I would rather see Trundle up front with Maynard with Sno in behind them, that's forward quality. Clarkson looks to be lacking any confidence which isn't surprising, & Saborio looks like an un heard of International who just can't adapt.

although I am dying of the bug I am sure the commentary a said QPR were a side devoid of confidence and skill - so even if we deserved a draw not much to crow about - and we lost!

Watched a very good live feed through the tinter web and I would agree with the commentary QPR were nothing special but I would say they passed th eball better and better movement. City just give the ball away to much through lack of options and aimless route one tatics. We did deserve a draw but you have to create far more than we consitantly do, no striker has a golas to chances ratio that would be necessary to play for City at the moment. We are just lucky that we have a genuine class finisher...but even his wonderful goals arn't enough.

obviously didn't listen to the game then? We were the better team, unless of course they have fooled the QPR fans as well and got Radio Bristol to lie for them.

I watched it on the web link, we weren't the better team, we had more possession, and didn't make that count, no point having more of the ball & doing sod all with it. The majority of our chances didn't need a keeper to save them, nothing is ever on target !!!

I watched it on the web link, we weren't the better team, we had more possession, and didn't make that count, no point having more of the ball & doing sod all with it. The majority of our chances didn't need a keeper to save them, nothing is ever on target !!!
Even tho we were poor we were much better than we were again Reading where we didn't create any decent chances.

So it's true Radio Bristol commentary team are lying B***ards, could have sworn I heard them say Cerny had to make saves and that we scored a goal but apparently according to you "nothing is ever on target"?. Talk about making generalisations to back up your pre-conceptions.........

We haven't won anything at QPR for 30 years, no matter how well we have played there. I often wonder why we don't save our money and offer them the 3 points to save the travelling. We lost again but played better, lets move on to Monday.

Even tho we were poor we were much better than we were again Reading where we didn't create any decent chances.

But what does it matter if we dont create chances? We have the majoirty of the ball it is true but were we ever camped in their half?...no in my opinion we were not simply becuase we give the ball away far to easily.

The formation was better today but the tatics are the problem...we have got ot stop being to defensive and show a bit of courage by realeasing players. We have far to may players behind the ball when we have it....therefore no options and lumps forward are the order of the day. its a real shame becuase a QPR tems lacking confidence were there for the taking but the confidence is clearly drained from City.

Yes it was a far cry better than Reading, but the same problems are never fixed, I wouldn't mind if QPR or READING were good teams in the league but they are not and our inability too see off these teams when we have more possession & chances is seriously worrying.

From what I seen we really lacked creativity going forwards, agree that we need better tactics than letting the full backs lumping it forward, we needed more presence in the centre of midfield the way we played we didn't have enough options to get the ball and play it forwards the proper way. Haven't seen that much this season of City but Sno's performance was absolute dogshit, worst I have seen for ages, but in fairness to him fair play to him for even showing up if its true that he lost a family member recently, cannot fault his commitment to city for that. Oh yeah and how the **** wasn't it a penalty??? :D Never mind we will just have to come back and make sure we beat Watford to get us back up the table.

Archived