IGNORED

Q.p.r Vs Bristol City

Evy11_BCFC

So it's true Radio Bristol commentary team are lying B***ards, could have sworn I heard them say Cerny had to make saves and that we scored a goal but apparently according to you "nothing is ever on target"?. Talk about making generalisations to back up your pre-conceptions.........

We haven't won anything at QPR for 30 years, no matter how well we have played there. I often wonder why we don't save our money and offer them the 3 points to save the travelling. We lost again but played better, lets move on to Monday.

Having watched the game Cerny had no real saves of note to make he made regulation saves which he would be expected to make. He was in the right place at the right time from Skuse in the first half and save a long distance effort from Hartley in the 2nd, he was pretty much redundant apart from that apart from regulation work that any keeper does on a weekly basis.

Having not won at QPR for "30 years" has nothing to do with it.....the game was there to be one today but the team is stiffled by the tatics and lack of confidence. The Rothmans year book had no bearing on todays outcome.

From what I seen we really lacked creativity going forwards, agree that we need better tactics than letting the full backs lumping it forward, we needed more presence in the centre of midfield the way we played we didn't have enough options to get the ball and play it forwards the proper way. Haven't seen that much this season of City but Sno's performance was absolute dogshit, worst I have seen for ages, but in fairness to him fair play to him for even showing up if its true that he lost a family member recently, cannot fault his commitment to city for that. Oh yeah and how the **** wasn't it a penalty??? :D Never mind we will just have to come back and make sure we beat Watford to get us back up the table.

I laughed near the end when the R's fans started singing, "We're supposed to be at home."

So it's true Radio Bristol commentary team are lying B***ards, could have sworn I heard them say Cerny had to make saves and that we scored a goal but apparently according to you "nothing is ever on target"?. Talk about making generalisations to back up your pre-conceptions.........

We haven't won anything at QPR for 30 years, no matter how well we have played there. I often wonder why we don't save our money and offer them the 3 points to save the travelling. We lost again but played better, lets move on to Monday.

All depends how you view football, you can be the better team & still not look potent or good enough. We were better on the whole but we still didn't ever really look like getting anything from the game & I won't be alone in thinking that.

Cerny made a couple of saves but no saves that any keeper wasn't able to make. Clarkson had a gift & missed, those you can't afford to miss, & to not even get it on target is a worry.

Oh I see we haven't won there in 30 years so therefore that's an excuse for a lack of creativity & passion. We don't go forward with the ball & the only person who does is Carey. The lack of width is continuously exposed, but every break QPR made was with Buzacky & Routeledge down the flanks. It's not we can't attack down the flanks, we can't defend teams attacking down them either.

All depends how you view football, you can be the better team & still not look potent or good enough. We were better on the whole but we still didn't ever really look like getting anything from the game & I won't be alone in thinking that.

Cerny made a couple of saves but no saves that any keeper wasn't able to make. Clarkson had a gift & missed, those you can't afford to miss, & to not even get it on target is a worry.

Oh I see we haven't won there in 30 years so therefore that's an excuse for a lack of creativity & passion. We don't go forward with the ball & the only person who does is Carey. The lack of width is continuously exposed, but every break QPR made was with Buzacky & Routeledge down the flanks. It's not we can't attack down the flanks, we can't defend teams attacking down them either.

The stats don't make great reading either. Look at the number of shots on target from QPR and goals scored: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/8424739.stm

I watched it on the web link, we weren't the better team, we had more possession, and didn't make that count, no point having more of the ball & doing sod all with it. The majority of our chances didn't need a keeper to save them, nothing is ever on target !!!

Listened on Radio Bristol and watched the fairly good live stream it was just utterly predictable its just slow ,boring ,clueless. The goal was a corker but the normal display with mistakes and feeble free kicks could have been pre written ..... How can any one keep finding excuses for this dross ? Sno should never have been in the squad given personal reasons,Williams is not good enough to start with .Q p R ALWAYS SEEM TO USE THE LOAN MARKET WISELY getting this youngster from Arsenal to play up front i know being in London is a big plus ,but surely some class can be brought in ..... I thought we might of gone for Wes Hoolihan before he went to Norwich a good midfielder who can score also,the worse thing is the not even caring anymore which is beyond being angry or upset .

Listened on Radio Bristol and watched the fairly good live stream it was just utterly predictable its just slow ,boring ,clueless. The goal was a corker but the normal display with mistakes and feeble free kicks could have been pre written ..... How can any one keep finding excuses for this dross ? Sno should never have been in the squad given personal reasons,Williams is not good enough to start with .Q p R ALWAYS SEEM TO USE THE LOAN MARKET WISELY getting this youngster from Arsenal to play up front i know being in London is a big plus ,but surely some class can be brought in ..... I thought we might of gone for Wes Hoolihan before he went to Norwich a good midfielder who can score also,the worse thing is the not even caring anymore which is beyond being angry or upset .

Agree with that. We needed 11 players out there fully focused. That's just plain bad management.

Why is it that in the last few games at least one of our central midfielders has had a rubbish first half.....

Fairly good predictor of our results this. 1 rubbish CM = draw at best, 2+ rubbish CMs = we lose.

Skuse is so consistent with his good game, bad game, good game routine that it's making a mockery of GJ's policy to keep fit players in the team if they played well.

When our most consistent players of late (eg Orr) start having a bad game, it starts to look like a nightmare.

One positive - Maynard should gain some confidence.

Lost yet again which drops us to 12th, but we're still only 3 pts outside the play offs which shows how strong / weak / competitive (you decide) the Championship is this season.

As has been posted elsewhere, perhaps City should be brave enough NOW to accept mid table obscurity and start building NOW for next season?

i was at the game today, and the lads played really well, just ashame about the result ! they didnt deseve it at all

My man of the match would go to haynes, he was excellent throughout and was up for it

Thought we deserved to get something out of that today, the Ref was a total homer. Agree about Haynes being our man of the match. Much more disapointed after the Reading game last week than i am today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pj...010_26_12_2009/

About 8 mins of highlights, starting at 8m30.

Williams unfortunate with the first goal but shouldn't just assume the attacker would get it!?

Leigertwood's goal was undefendable. Brilliant strike.

Maynard's goal was as awesome as everyone said. On a par with Sproule's the other week.

Blatant penalty not given is shown and much analysed.

Archived