IGNORED

Time's Up Mr Johnson

CalgaryRed

recent poll on this very site found that the overwhelming majority of city fans still support him very much. So your statements are inaccurate.

We are crying out for a left-winger. Despite this we were desperately unlucky not to win today. A shame, but in every match there are two sides trying to win.

You have a right to your opinion, and as a club we're clearly not flying at the moment. But please stop framing everything in this negativity. You really aren't helping the club.

To be honest before a ball was even kicked today I didnt expect anything from the game, so Im not too disappointed, although having actually watched the game it makes it harder to take!!!

However, on Monday against Watford I DO expect us to get something - a win would be a good start.

Until then I shall reserve judgement.... but if we loose, especially loosing by playing really badly then perhaps I might show some support to this thread.

I dont mind loosing sometimes if we play well and are just unlucky or beaten by a sublime team or a single peace of skill but when we loose purely because we were bloody awful then that is unacceptable.

Don't be moronic.

If Johnson goes, prepare yourself for relegation, no new stadium, Lansdown selling the club and the rest of our days in the footballing backwater... Where we have always been (except 4 seasons out of 112 ish). And that is what we will deserve.

We have been overperforming for the past couple of seasons. And GJ has got us there. You'll do well to remember that.

This club has far too many negative suporters with too high expectations.

Get behind the team and the staff and we'll slowly build for the future.

Time's Up Mr Johnson

Is it fork, the players are 100% behind him so are most of the fans (that includes SL) The game today we looked very good, just a few defensive errors which cost us, we were better than QPR. No points today, but bring on next year, it will be better.

Have faith in GJ and faith in SL

Is it fork, the players are 100% behind him so are most of the fans (that includes SL) The game today we looked very good, just a few defensive errors which cost us, we were better than QPR. No points today, but bring on next year, it will be better.

Have faith in GJ and faith in SL

damn right, running out of support? Yes amongst that 5 or 6 % of fans with the patience of a 2 year old. When we got into this league people were predicitng 3 years worth of relegation battles. Instead Johnson has making huge strides in establishing this club in the Championship and the ungrateful few are crying into their ciders.

Don't be moronic.

If Johnson goes, prepare yourself for relegation, no new stadium, Lansdown selling the club and the rest of our days in the footballing backwater... Where we have always been (except 4 seasons out of 112 ish). And that is what we will deserve.

We have been overperforming for the past couple of seasons. And GJ has got us there. You'll do well to remember that.

Its worse to think all is well when it is not;

GJ efforts of the past mean nothing; in case you havent noticed we are closer to the bottom team than top team, just how close have we to get before you think we need to do something :dunno:

Some fans say the next game, some say transfer window, some have there heads in the sand hoping it will be fine when they look up again. :disapointed2se:

Its worse to think all is well when it is not;

GJ efforts of the past mean nothing; in case you havent noticed we are closer to the bottom team than top team, just how close have we to get before you think we need to do something :dunno:

Some fans say the next game, some say transfer window, some have there heads in the sand hoping it will be fine when they look up again. :disapointed2se:

Must look at the positives gob, if you expect to fail, you will.

I was very impressed with the players desire and attitude today, they badly wanted to get something and looked like the home team for most of the match, maybe trying a little too hard if that was possible, certainly a team lacking a tad self belief and confidence, but thats not surprising.

I dont think we have any major problems to sort out, GJ just needs to tweek a few things then we'll be fine.

Don't be moronic.

You say ''too many negative supporters with too high expectations''. Every supporter pays hard earned money, spends their life striving to support this club. What is negative about wanting to beat/be the best? GJ is not doing it NOW. In the past - sure. Promotion from League 1 is what we needed and what he gave us. But for the money paid, many of the fans who went to QPR today spent their Boxing Day away from families and friends to travel an hour or two down the road and watch what was essentially a dire performance. High expectations are in place because of the money we spend, and the money GJ has spent on supposed 'big names'.

Must look at the positives gob, if you expect to fail, you will.

I was very impressed with the players desire and attitude today, they badly wanted to get something and looked like the home team for most of the match, maybe trying a little too hard if that was possible, certainly a team lacking a tad self belief and confidence, but thats not surprising.

I dont think we have any major problems to sort out, GJ just needs to tweek a few things then we'll be fine.

We need let go the 2 here on loan, :noexpression: as they arent really here; Clarkson needs a few more games and we need width; Saw not much today :noexpression: even taken into account we were away, as in home games we seem to be even worse.

Maybe it is not me who "expects to fail" but the players;

I know with the right players (who are already here), with the right attitude and belief we are as good as any in this div and better than most them; we are not doing it on the pitch and havent been for a while until we do we are in trouble.

Didn't he get Reading promoted from the Championship?

And I'm pretty certain he couldn't install any more boring football than there already is

He sure did which makes me think he wouldn't consider a move here, not that I would mind because he took them back down at the 2nd attempt and left them high and dry as soon as the money dryed up, lets not forget that he left them without winning a home game for 4 months, if that excites you more than our current form then thats great but I will stick with Gary Johnson thank you very much.

If were going to lose games, at least lose them with some bottle and effort.

So chuck the towel in and lose all perspective?

I would never expect any manager to say "lads, we're defiantly gonna lose this one so make sure you put up a good fight that would suggest we tried, how defeatist is that?

I just hope Gary Johnson will just bloody man up and admit that there is a problem with the team, either be it his choice of selection or the fact we have no players who can comfortly play football out wide.

When will he stop quoting us ******G Prozone stats everyone knows that you can manipulate statisics to look good (the goverment a prime example) .

This is the turning point of the season now when teams can start fathoming acutaly how good they are compared to other teams in the league, I am normally an optamistic person but a few more bad results and teams below us winning we could find ourselves sliping down the table to 16th in a week.

He sure did which makes me think he wouldn't consider a move here, not that I would mind because he took them back down at the 2nd attempt and left them high and dry as soon as the money dryed up, lets not forget that he left them without winning a home game for 4 months, if that excites you more than our current form then thats great but I will stick with Gary Johnson thank you very much.

Indeed, and he is in no rush to go back to management. When he does he will have the choice of bigger and better clubs than us.

So chuck the towel in and lose all perspective?

I would never expect any manager to say "lads, we're defiantly gonna lose this one so make sure you put up a good fight that would suggest we tried, how defeatist is that?

Try this for some perspective and maybe you can take your red tinted glasess off, we are on a slow but steady downward spiral and that situation needs to be addressed now, not at some point far off in the distance when blind faith such as yours has dragged us into a relegation battle that, by rights, we sholud be nowhere near

This our record over the last thirty four games.

P34 W8 D10 L16 PTS POSS 102 PTS WON 34 = ROUGHLY 34% OVER A SEASON OR 47 POINTS & RELEGATED!!

Time to arise from your slumber and see what an ever increasing amount of supporters have already spotted

Try this for some perspective and maybe you can take your red tinted glasess off, we are on a slow but steady downward spiral and that situation needs to be addressed now, not at some point far off in the distance when blind faith such as yours has dragged us into a relegation battle that, by rights, we sholud be nowhere near

This our record over the last thirty four games.

P34 W8 D10 L16 PTS POSS 102 PTS WON 34 = ROUGHLY 34% OVER A SEASON OR 47 POINTS & RELEGATED!!

Time to arise from your slumber and see what an ever increasing amount of supporters have already spotted

What's our record over the last 46?

Archived