IGNORED

For Those Of You That Want Johnson Out

Tinmansleftboot

BOTTOM LINE BOYS AND GIRLS, whether I am 5, 15, 25, 35, 45 or 55 Gary Johnsons time (In my opinion and I DO respect all other contributors opinions) has totally come to the end???

Age or degree of loyalty or the number of games that one may or may not have seen has got nothing to do with it? The bottom line is that I (like a lot of others it appears) have had enough of the Gary Johnson "show wagon" where he expects that we all clap him on and clap him off and think that he is a little tin God.

I never set out to be patronising to anyone and if it was felt that I was I apologise, it is just I have had enough of his childish behaviour ie Trying to get our own fans thrown out, refusing to talk to the media, his repetitive blame after every game ie It was the defence, the tactics, the officials, ANYTHING but him???

Sorry but its time for TAXI for GJ and then we can all go forward in a more positive manner.

These are my own personal views and I am entitled to them and even "if" we put 6 past Watford they will not change and I will not suddenly renew my love affair with the little cockney messiah, but in the interim I fully respect everyone elses views.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL..........

re scottmurray23. you go away look at your mistakes and learn from them, why oh why has gj and coaching team not done this, or do they think there are no mistakes.

I mean they had all of last season and now half of this, or should we give them all of this season as well to learn from their mistakes.

Wrong players, formation, positions, tactics, and even subs to change or win or keep a lead..

Whos that down to me, oh no its them on lots of cash to get it right..

BOTTOM LINE BOYS AND GIRLS, whether I am 5, 15, 25, 35, 45 or 55 Gary Johnsons time (In my opinion and I DO respect all other contributors opinions) has totally come to the end???

Age or degree of loyalty or the number of games that one may or may not have seen has got nothing to do with it? The bottom line is that I (like a lot of others it appears) have had enough of the Gary Johnson "show wagon" where he expects that we all clap him on and clap him off and think that he is a little tin God.

I never set out to be patronising to anyone and if it was felt that I was I apologise, it is just I have had enough of his childish behaviour ie Trying to get our own fans thrown out, refusing to talk to the media, his repetitive blame after every game ie It was the defence, the tactics, the officials, ANYTHING but him???

Sorry but its time for TAXI for GJ and then we can all go forward in a more positive manner.

These are my own personal views and I am entitled to them and even "if" we put 6 past Watford they will not change and I will not suddenly renew my love affair with the little cockney messiah, but in the interim I fully respect everyone elses views.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL..........

I'm with you on this Simon. I've had enough of the excuses and the blameless persona that, and I love the way you put it, the little cockney messiah wheels out every week.

However, in saying that, I do think he should have next month to sort it out. He'll have the opportunity to buy or loan wingers and hopefully get us playing 'football' again.

I feel that things started to slide during the play off final and haven't really improved. Maybe we've found our level for the time being. I just feel that the last thing we need at the moment is a sacking. GJ, and some people will ridicule me for saying this, suffers from 'wee man syndrome'. It's is way or the highway. We don't make offers for class players as they aren't his 'type'. He blanks and alienates players that dare stand up to him or stand up for themselves (Basso and Stewart to name but two).

His latest excuse is a cracker. Apparently we play well between the penalty boxes but it's a bit hit and miss at either end. I'm glad he's a football manager and not an airline pilot.

Can you imagine his pre flight announcement " Eh.. ladies and gentlemen,eh... my name is eh..Gary Johnson and I'll eh..be your eh...pilot for our short flight to eh...Loftus Road. Just to let you eh..know that if we do manage to eh..get up in the air the flight will be fantastic. However, eh..the taking off and landing are a bit hit and miss. If we do experience any eh..un forseen issues I'll go missing and hand you over to my co-pilot Millen'

Surely it's his job to make sure we aren't hit and miss in the penalty areas. Give him time to fix this mess or I'm sorry to say it, he has to go.

Scottmurray23 - There is a difference between being a supporter and just blind loyalty to any old carp that City serve up. In terms of recent League position, things are not too bad. In terms of money spent for no improvement and lack of entertainment, things are not good.

BTW, did you have this same blind loyalty when it was obvious that Tinnion had lost it as a Manager?

His latest excuse is a cracker. Apparently we play well between the penalty boxes but it's a bit hit and miss at either end. I'm glad he's a football manager and not an airline pilot.

Can you imagine his pre flight announcement " Eh.. ladies and gentlemen,eh... my name is eh..Gary Johnson and I'll eh..be your eh...pilot for our short flight to eh...Loftus Road. Just to let you eh..know that if we do manage to eh..get up in the air the flight will be fantastic. However, eh..the taking off and landing are a bit hit and miss. If we do experience any eh..un forseen issues I'll go missing and hand you over to my co-pilot Millen'

Absolute class Robbie - Best laugh I have had all Xmas

Archived