IGNORED

Nobes Joins Exeter

!james

Ummm.... might be transferring my local alligence from The Gulls. They've only 1 City ex and the last time I watched them play the Sags they gave away a 2 goal lead to lose 3-2, plus got battered off the pitch as well - unforgivable!

All City fans would be very welcome at Exeter. Some of your "cast offs" have done a great job for us and Harley may even move for reasonable money in the transfer window. We played the gas off the park at their place but lost one-nil, so owe them a beating at ours. As you probably know it's Plymouth we hate and when we were languishing in the Conference a lot at Gnome Park didn't think they would ever play us again. Assuming we don't get relegated ourselves do us a favour and beat them when you play them in March!

I'm lucky enough a) to live in Devon and b) to work for The Grecians shirt sponsors, so have actually seen more ECFC than BCFC this season by 5 games to 4. Against Wycombe a month or so back, with Tommy Doc and Craig Woodman on the field, I counted 8 ex-City players out of 22 - quite a sight.

At the risk of getting shouted down for changing the subject, should GJ move on at any point in the near future, we must make every effort to bring Tisdale (and if poss, Perryman) to City - sorry Benguin. Exeter always try and play football and if I'm being honest, I've enjoyed watching Exeter City more than Bristol City this year. I actually feel disloyal writing that but I'm sorry, its just the way it is.

I'm lucky enough a) to live in Devon and b) to work for The Grecians shirt sponsors, so have actually seen more ECFC than BCFC this season by 5 games to 4. Against Wycombe a month or so back, with Tommy Doc and Craig Woodman on the field, I counted 8 ex-City players out of 22 - quite a sight.

At the risk of getting shouted down for changing the subject, should GJ move on at any point in the near future, we must make every effort to bring Tisdale (and if poss, Perryman) to City - sorry Benguin. Exeter always try and play football and if I'm being honest, I've enjoyed watching Exeter City more than Bristol City this year. I actually feel disloyal writing that but I'm sorry, its just the way it is.

Don't worry Niall we are used to Tisdale being linked with Championship jobs.He has been incredible for us but still has a job to do this season.You are right about the style of football, where possible the style of football has been a joy to watch and i'm sure given bigger resources he could push it on even further.

Regarding Perryman, there is no chance he would move anywhere. He doesn't even get paid beyond a car and expenses.He has lived in the area for some time and loves it down here.He has bought into the whole Trust run thing and i believe loves the fact that it is the fans who own the club.I may be naive but like a lot of people at the club money is not the over-riding concern. The sum is much greater than the parts.

Archived