IGNORED

Feel The Pain Of The Palace Fans

garlicbread

Still very raw about the phantom goal....still blaming their woes it on bcfc and Johnson! Hypocrites

I don't recall us moaning for months on end about a perfectly good goal going over the line at Leicester, and not being given? Nope, we accepted that bad decisions are made (for and against) and just got on with it.

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=195228

I know/knew a Palarse supporter, she was a whingeing whiney two faced cow that would stab you in the back at the turn of a hat. She was also bitter. Something in the water one presumes?

Fact is, Tango man is a useless incompetent bafoon who has slowly been running that club into the ground for a number of years. All the while anything that goes wrong is somebody else's fault (or more recently our fault!!).

The sooner that the club is wound up, and/or he is no longer at the helm (and hopefully takes Colin with him) the better.

I wouldn't wish any club to go bankrupt, but the thing is you know it would be BCFC's fault anyway, so with that in mind, I really couldn't give a damn about them.

Still very raw about the phantom goal....still blaming their woes it on bcfc and Johnson! Hypocrites

I don't recall us moaning for months on end about a perfectly good goal going over the line at Leicester, and not being given? Nope, we accepted that bad decisions are made (for and against) and just got on with it.

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?t=195228

I vividly remember their reaction to our fist leg play off victory at their place and they were the must ungracious, patronising fans i've think i've ever come across. I can only assume Warnock has brainwashed them all to think the same way as he does, so it is no surprise that they are still banging on about.

As i've said before, it couldn't of happened to a 'nicer' club!

Palace Assistant Manager on Freddie Sears

It is a shame that things didn't work our for him here but looking back at it the Bristol City decision really affected him. If that had stood and won the game for us I believe he would have gone on to better things, but the fact it was ruled out meant that it affected his confidence, which is the most important thing for strikers - they strive on it and when one goal comes more usually follow.

you what?? won the game? are you forgetting Maynards goal? and Paul Hartleys disallowed goal which was a yard onside??

So, you went one up - next time we concede the first goal we should end the game - cos theres no way we can get back in it?!

A dis-allowed goal affected his confidence?? No, either freddie sears was'nt playing well or not getting very good service or both.

sore losers

WE BEAT THE PALACE 2-1!

you what?? won the game? are you forgetting Maynards goal? and Paul Hartleys disallowed goal which was a yard onside??

So, you went one up - next time we concede the first goal we should end the game - cos theres no way we can get back in it?!

A dis-allowed goal affected his confidence?? No, either freddie sears was'nt playing well or not getting very good service or both.

sore losers

WE BEAT THE PALACE 2-1!

So not only are we too blame for them not winning a game that we would have won 2-1 anyway, we are also responsible for Freddie Diddums Sears losing his confidence! Priceless! It must be the first time they've ever had a goal disallowed because that can only explain their completely childish and over the top reaction! *******

at the end of the day, i think johnson would have perhaps gave palace a goal, if the reason for the trouble was that the ref didnt see it go in when everybody else did. however, that wasnt the issue for it being disallowed, an earlier infringement singalled by the linesman was why johnson wouldnt back down and give in, and rightly so.

so there was no phantom goal, it was an infirngement, this is what does my swede in every time.

as for palace fans, they are just bitter sore losers. missed out on play-offs and whinge as much as warnock and tango jordan. they criticise everyone else when they cant even keep their own club and its finances in order. they make such a big deal about every decision that goes against them, when every other club just gets on with it.

as said, you dont wish any club to go out of existence, but as for palarse, i really wouldnt care less.

sore losers

WE BEAT THE PALACE 2-1!

I could have done a better summerisation than Curle, simply put Sears is Shit, just another Eastwood. Simples

Sears was perfect for palace, just like their fans simple and shit, looking at that forum I'm surprised so many post on it, full of wideboys and benifit claimers no doubt, the Job club pc must be busy today, to think my taxes are wasted on these scum is astounding.

couldn't of happened to a 'nicer' club!

They're really quite condescending about us on that Palace thread - incredible, they obviously really believe that their own history and standing is far greater than it actually is. They stole their whole identity in the 70's. That's how fake they are.

Being a Benfica supporter from birth, it's really easy for me to laugh off their opinion now and in Croydon tomorrow. They're just a sad bunch of wannabes who couldn't develop their own identity so they copied a great one. What a club to support!

Maybe I should take some SL Benfica memorabilia to Selhurst tomorrow and let them all bow before it. They WISH they had their own history, and, come to that, they'll wish they have a future like City's when their financial crisis really bites.

at the end of the day, i think johnson would have perhaps gave palace a goal, if the reason for the trouble was that the ref didnt see it go in when everybody else did. however, that wasnt the issue for it being disallowed, an earlier infringement singalled by the linesman was why johnson wouldnt back down and give in, and rightly so.

so there was no phantom goal, it was an infirngement, this is what does my swede in every time.

as for palace fans, they are just bitter sore losers. missed out on play-offs and whinge as much as warnock and tango jordan. they criticise everyone else when they cant even keep their own club and its finances in order. they make such a big deal about every decision that goes against them, when every other club just gets on with it.

as said, you dont wish any club to go out of existence, but as for palarse, i really wouldnt care less.

Couldn't agree more.

Magicdaps

If Freddie Sears 'goal' has affected his confidence and performance so much he must be made of stern stuff- like cotton wool perhaps.

Imagine if the rest of us had something like that happen to us at work (not literally of course). Perhaps the work canteen running out of your favourite lunchtime sandwich, or getting stuck in traffic on the way to the office?

A message to all managers - "don't buy Freddie Sears, he's a liability. His current manager believes a disallowed goal or playing in a bit of light rain will render your investment a complete waste of time."

Still remember the look on the Palace supporters faces right next to me in the away end when Nobes rocket hit the net in the play off semi, thats why whenever i think of Crystal Palace i smile :)

I certainly beleive now there is a god for that incident to happen against of all teams Palace & Neil Warnock. This was in football terms the highlight of my year and listening to Warnock raging on every radio & tv station that would have him on was tv/radio gold.

Palace hostility

I'm struggling to think of a time when our online community was so unpleasant to one of our rivals? Cardiff? Can't remember an occasion?

OK, maybe Rovers :innocent06:

Reading their website is it any wonder who the hell do their deluded fans think they support Real Madrid ,they are 1 of the smallest teams in London well the Croydon shit hole part of it.. As for Rovers they toddle along with the odd jibe at City but on the whole accept their place in the scheme of things,unlike these fu#king *******

In fairness if I lived in a complete shithole like Croydon and had to watch an egotistic and incompetent cock face like Simon Jaffa run my club towards ruin and pay a scumbag like Colin ****** to turn my team into a bunch of dirty thugs I'd be almost as bitter as those sad little people.

How about some facts:

4th official thought it was for an infringement.

The ref never explained the decision.

We had a perfectly good goal disallowed in the same game.

Colin ****** calling someone else a cheat is like getting a lecture on chastity from the world's filthiest hooker.

We were painted as the villains for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Palace were shite and deserved to lose, again.

I will laugh my tits off when they go out of business.

I know/knew a Palarse supporter, she was a whingeing whiney two faced cow that would stab you in the back at the turn of a hat. She was also bitter. Something in the water one presumes?

Fact is, Tango man is a useless incompetent bafoon who has slowly been running that club into the ground for a number of years. All the while anything that goes wrong is somebody else's fault (or more recently our fault!!).

The sooner that the club is wound up, and/or he is no longer at the helm (and hopefully takes Colin with him) the better.

I wouldn't wish any club to go bankrupt, but the thing is you know it would be BCFC's fault anyway, so with that in mind, I really couldn't give a damn about them.

Your ex-wife by the sounds od the description ?

sore losers

WE BEAT THE PALACE 2-1!

Can you not read?

In fairness if I lived in a complete shithole like Croydon and had to watch an egotistic and incompetent cock face like Simon Jaffa run my club towards ruin and pay a scumbag like Colin ****** to turn my team into a bunch of dirty thugs I'd be almost as bitter as those sad little people.

How about some facts:

4th official thought it was for an infringement.

The ref never explained the decision.

We had a perfectly good goal disallowed in the same game.

Colin ****** calling someone else a cheat is like getting a lecture on chastity from the world's filthiest hooker.

We were painted as the villains for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Palace were shite and deserved to lose, again.

I will laugh my tits off when they go out of business.

Normally have a certain amount of sympathy for clubs in the do,do .But yes what a hoot when Billy big boll##ks and Colin slide into skid row....

please explain

Where Mick Jones says 'It is a shame that things didn't work our for him here but looking back at it the Bristol City decision really affected him. If that had stood and won the game for us I believe he would have gone on to better things'

he means if Freddie's goal had been allowed and the score remained 1-0 to us, giving Palace the win, he would have gone on to better things.

Where Mick Jones says 'It is a shame that things didn't work our for him here but looking back at it the Bristol City decision really affected him. If that had stood and won the game for us I believe he would have gone on to better things'

he means if Freddie's goal had been allowed and the score remained 1-0 to us, giving Palace the win, he would have gone on to better things.

We have had many goals disallowed this season, Why don't the same apply to our players that have had goals disallowed?

Every time we've got a result against them in the past few years they've whinged.

1. Our late equaliser at Ashton Gate in the 08 League Game- moaning about too much time added on, despite them scoring a goal from a handball.

2. The play off first leg- complained that we overcelebrated, despite them winning a penalty from a clear dive.

3. The play second leg- Warnock claiming he'd been punched, despite them winning a penalty from another clear dive.

4. Our 1-0 win in 2009- spitting feathers at our 'cheating' due to them having had a goal disallowed for a push, despite us having a good Hartley goal disallowed for a non-existent offside.

Whinge, whine, moan, cry.

win the game?? with our disallowed goal, we can claim we would have won 7-0??

And should Paul Hartley be treated for depression after his clear yard onside goal was disallowed??

Your point would make sense if Paul Hartley hadn't wrongly had a goal disallowed and Maynard not score a fair goal.

In terms of fair goals, City got 2 and Palace got 1. Thus your moaning is actually pretty retarded, even for a Palace fan.

We have had many goals disallowed this season, Why don't the same apply to our players that have had goals disallowed?

I don't know do I? Freddie's only young, and events affect different players in different ways.

win the game?? with our disallowed goal, we can claim we would have won 7-0??

And should Paul Hartley be treated for depression after his clear yard onside goal was disallowed??

He's talking hypothetically!

And if he's not showing signs of depression, then no.

Nice signature pic btw.

Your point would make sense if Paul Hartley hadn't wrongly had a goal disallowed and Maynard not score a fair goal.

In terms of fair goals, City got 2 and Palace got 1. Thus your moaning is actually pretty retarded, even for a Palace fan.

As I said above, he's just being hypothetical. All he's saying is that IF Freddie's goal had stood, and meant we'd won the game (who knows what course the match may have taken if it had been allowed), that Freddie would have done all the better for it.

Archived