IGNORED

Its Snowing

Riaz

I doubt it'll snow enough for the game to be called off now, that we need to be a hell of a lot for it to start setting on the pitch! As for surrounding areas, they've been classed as ok, so it should be on. We can play in snow!!

Its coming down quite heavy...my garden has already had a dusting in 20 mins...the gate will be the same...health and safety will have a field day if this goes ahead

Its coming down quite heavy...my garden has already had a dusting in 20 mins...the gate will be the same...health and safety will have a field day if this goes ahead

The only way it will be called off now is if the pitch fezzes over or fills up with snow, the authorities have approved the game to go ahead so it won't be postponed due to that appalling surroudning conditions rule!

The only way it will be called off now is if the pitch fezzes over or fills up with snow, the authorities have approved the game to go ahead so it won't be postponed due to that appalling surroudning conditions rule!

Doubt the pitch will freeze, but any snow on the pitch (not the Evander kind) will cause it to be abandoded surely?

Anybody got an orange ball?

Can anyone please advise what the situation regards snow is at present around BS3. The reason I nask is because at the moment its snowing quite hard in the Radstock area. Want to see the game tonight after everyones efforts so how does it look regards snow in there.

Can anyone please advise what the situation regards snow is at present around BS3. The reason I nask is because at the moment its snowing quite hard in the Radstock area. Want to see the game tonight after everyones efforts so how does it look regards snow in there.

Very light in Southville, and no sign of it settling.

More like sleet really.

Its snowing heavily in Nailsea and its settling on the roads. That means it will be the same in BS3. I was planning on going tonight but am now having second thoughts.

Archived