IGNORED

Did I Hear Correct

Esmond Million's Bung

Man of the match DannY Haynes FFS.

Somebody should tell him when he runs with the ball to lift his head up now and again and perhaps he might see a team mate in a position that might warrant a pass.

Hmm, he was pretty awful tonight. Honestly, I really believe Ivan would have been more effective.

at least haynes tried to have a go, i think he gets a lot of credit because of his workrate and willingness to have a go at the fullback. His final ball was dreadful tonight but there were much worse performances.

Elliott was poor and maynard subdued, gerken did not look comfortable all night and im starting to worry if the back four/three are starting to lose a little confidence in him

Man of the match DannY Haynes FFS.

Somebody should tell him when he runs with the ball to lift his head up now and again and perhaps he might see a team mate in a position that might warrant a pass.

Oh please, he worked his socks off, won more than his share of 50.50's too, direct running, decent passes and crosses considering the conditions.

Worthy MoM imo

at least haynes tried to have a go, i think he gets a lot of credit because of his workrate and willingness to have a go at the fullback. His final ball was dreadful tonight but there were much worse performances.

Elliott was poor and maynard subdued, gerken did not look comfortable all night and im starting to worry if the back four/three are starting to lose a little confidence in him

Agree with that, but he runs with his head down when has got the ball at his feet, which is ridiculous.

If you are crediting Haynes for having a go then how the hell did you think Marvin Elliott was poor.Did not stop running and tackling all night.

If you watch replay the ball just stops because of the snow + ice. Any other day i think that ball would have rolled straight out? He had no chance of stopping it chopra put it over his head.

Couldnt Dean have gone for the ariel route, just belt it into row z? Lets be fair to Chopra it was a great finish froma tiny angle.

Everybody calls for us to play a winger who runs at a full back with trickery and pace, haynes did that today, maybe didnt deserve MOM ahead of others such as skuse but he had a good game.

You cant expect a winger to beat a full back every time he attempts to go past him, I'm a full back myself and i feel as if ive had a bad game if the winger gets past me and gets the ball into the box even once so on those grounds haynes had a good game.

If you want a winger to run with pace, skill and a quality delivvery every time then you are after someone like Ronaldo or Messi, not Haynes, commons, martin or anyone else on BCFC's radar.

Well done haynes good performance, build on it i say.

Everybody calls for us to play a winger who runs at a full back with trickery and pace, haynes did that today, maybe didnt deserve MOM ahead of others such as skuse but he had a good game.

You cant expect a winger to beat a full back every time he attempts to go past him, I'm a full back myself and i feel as if ive had a bad game if the winger gets past me and gets the ball into the box even once so on those grounds haynes had a good game.

If you want a winger to run with pace, skill and a quality delivvery every time then you are after someone like Ronaldo or Messi, not Haynes, commons, martin or anyone else on BCFC's radar.

Well done haynes good performance, build on it i say.

So you think it's ok at championship level, when in possession of the ball to run at full pace with your head down and not to look up, I used to be a full back give me a headless chicken to mark every week.

I wouldnt fancy marking haynes atall, it was clear he wanted to get to the byline before attempting a cross, probably on instructions from GJ.

He gave (forget his name cardiff LB, used to have a moheakan) a torrid time tonight and on several occasions was close to skinning him.]

It shows the full back knew Haynes was a quality player because the one time Hayned really got going and made LB look slly he took his legs out from under him. All he has to do is get in once and 8 times out of ten from a byline pull back its a goal, if hed done it once and got ONE assist everyone would be saying what a stunning game hed had and you can quote me on that when that exact circumstance occurs in the future.

Granted the full back probably sussed haynes was going for the byline, but every time haynes got the ball i feel he pushed us forward well, put cardiff on the back foot, and always threatened to create a chance.

Thats the kind of play i wouldnt mind seeing every week from him.

I wouldnt fancy marking haynes atall, it was clear he wanted to get to the byline before attempting a cross, probably on instructions from GJ.

He gave (forget his name cardiff LB, used to have a moheakan) a torrid time tonight and on several occasions was close to skinning him.]

It shows the full back knew Haynes was a quality player because the one time Hayned really got going and made LB look slly he took his legs out from under him. All he has to do is get in once and 8 times out of ten from a byline pull back its a goal, if hed done it once and got ONE assist everyone would be saying what a stunning game hed had and you can quote me on that when that exact circumstance occurs in the future.

Granted the full back probably sussed haynes was going for the byline, but every time haynes got the ball i feel he pushed us forward well, put cardiff on the back foot, and always threatened to create a chance.

Thats the kind of play i wouldnt mind seeing every week from him.

OK, might as well put a blindfold on him then, because the way he plays, he is never aware of where his team mates are and probably sometimes he is not even aware of what way he's facing.

OK, might as well put a blindfold on him then, because the way he plays, he is never aware of where his team mates are and probably sometimes he is not even aware of what way he's facing.

Im sure johnson said to him, "get your head down, run to the byline and get balls into the box. Dont give the full back a rest as eventually you will beat him"

I feel as close as i can possibly be to 100% sure that was the situation, as if Johnson hadnt told him to do this then surely he would have taken him off? especially with sproule on the bench.

Haynes tried but his marker (McNaughton?) did a very effective job on him.

Maynard was woeful tonight I thought and Gerken could have done better with the goal but on balance made a fine double save from that free kick in the first half.

Motm for me had to have been Carey.

And for me.

Thought he was outstanding given the conditions, and unlucky not to score. If the others had the same fight and desire to win we wouldn't be the lack-lustre outfit we seem to have become.

And for me.

Thought he was outstanding given the conditions, and unlucky not to score. If the others had the same fight and desire to win we wouldn't be the lack-lustre outfit we seem to have become.

I thought Skuse and Orr played with some fire in their bellies tonight, good work from GJ and Gav williams from the touchline to wind up the welsh C**** aswell haha

Archived