IGNORED

This Prem Manager In The Brothel

cityloyal473

Should be quite easy do find the manager caught visiting the brothel ;

1/ If the girl got undressed and he didn't see her, it was Wenger.

2/ If he didn't pay the VAT, its Harry Redknapp.

3/ If he didn't perform, but guaranteed a better performance next time, it was Benitez.

4/ If he got it up but it went down quickly, it was McCarthy.

5/ If he paid for the cheapest lass and said it was a bargain, it was Moyes.

6/ If he paid a fortune but left early, it was Hughes.

7/ If he said he would stay but went nearby, it was Coyle.

8/ If he was a total **** who paid for 60 mins, but demanded 70mins, it was ferguson

9/ If the girl asked what he preferred, straight or oral, and he said he preferred to do it himself, it was probably that winker Neil Warnock.

Should be quite easy do find the manager caught visiting the brothel ;

1/ If the girl got undressed and he didn't see her, it was Wenger.

2/ If he didn't pay the VAT, its Harry Redknapp.

3/ If he didn't perform, but guaranteed a better performance next time, it was Benitez.

4/ If he got it up but it went down quickly, it was McCarthy.

5/ If he paid for the cheapest lass and said it was a bargain, it was Moyes.

6/ If he paid a fortune but left early, it was Hughes.

7/ If he said he would stay but went nearby, it was Coyle.

8/ If he was a total **** who paid for 60 mins, but demanded 70mins, it was ferguson

9/ If the girl asked what he preferred, straight or oral, and he said he preferred to do it himself, it was probably that winker Neil Warnock.

Haha very good, brought a smile to my face I must say! The Benitez and McCarthy ones were a particular highlight!

All joking aside, did someone inside the brothel notify the Press Association or do the papers employ some poor individual to hang around brothels in the hope he sees someone famous using the place?

Amazing really; we never read of "Tabloid journalist's night of shame" nor "Newspaper editor involved in a drink & drugs fuellled orgy".

All joking aside, did someone inside the brothel notify the Press Association or do the papers employ some poor individual to hang around brothels in the hope he sees someone famous using the place?

Amazing really; we never read of "Tabloid journalist's night of shame" nor "Newspaper editor involved in a drink & drugs fuellled orgy".

British journalist covering Barack Obama caught on camera in drunk, plagiarism rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uto-ZJI6KQ&feature=related

Who cares, males like to shag females, been like that for since the year dot.

At least in a brothel its all up front and you know here you stand, much better than buying drinks for some bird all night only for her to piss off with her mates.

Woman get paid for sex one way or another, be it clothes, roof over head, spending money, security.

Not what I have heard. And apparently there is now film being touted.

Okay, it was Avram Grant.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2838279/Avram-Grant-is-the-Premier-League-manager-who-visited-a-brothel.html

I was convinced it was Phil Brown and I wasn't the only one to think this.

Funny how privacy lwas have suddenly done a U turn.

• Admin

Okay, it was Avram Grant.

http://www.thesun.co...-a-brothel.html

I was convinced it was Phil Brown and I wasn't the only one to think this.

Funny how privacy lwas have suddenly done a U turn.

I just don't understand why anyone buys that pathetic rag. I really couldn't give a toss about celebs and their private lives, why do so many people find it so interesting.

I doubt if many of the journo's who joyously reveal these exposés have never dabbled in much of the stuff they like to ruin peoples reputations / careers with.

Thought it was Avram Grant from fairly early on, that seemed to be the main word on the web.

Regarding a wider issue, I can understand why the press here could not report it, not that I agree with the injunction preventing it.

Does anyone know the law regarding injunctions? Why did the foreign media not report it until it came out here- surely our injunctions in London don't gag the global media as well??

Insight appreciated, cheers.

Archived