IGNORED

Newcastle Home Game Is Now On Sky

sephjnr

As Cilla Black would say, surprise, surprise. Could have put money on our game being shown live, it's a long way for the poor little toon army to travel, bless em. Starting to take the pee now, does the tv appearance money get shared evenly, I doubt it

I believe the home team gets around £80,000 whilst the away team gets £10,000. The figures are something like this, it is a set figure for both the home and away teams so no Newcastle will not get a special amount, they will get whatever the percentage sky pays is.

Great news!! More time in pub!!!

Do you think we will/should give newcastle more tickets? I mean lets be honest they will sell what ever we give them, why not make the most of it! I dont see why we cant give them half the EE and have just two rows of black messing between us, a bit like the first boro cup game???

The Geordies can fill the eastend whatever the kick-off time. It will be a full house, even some armchair supporters may turn up.

The Geordies usually have a large away attendence. I think they took something like 6000 away fans to Barnsley or something wasnt it ? Thats the same as the Rovers get at home!! Which I suppose isn't hard :P And the Barnsley game was telivised so I should think the entire East End will be full. I reckon it could be the greatest atmosphere all season for us at the Gate. Especially now its a later kick of as well, always makes it that little bit louder :D Just a questions, how many away fans do City allow in ?

EF

Archived