IGNORED

Newcastle Home Game Is Now On Sky

sephjnr

The Geordies usually have a large away attendence. I think they took something like 6000 away fans to Barnsley or something wasnt it ? Thats the same as the Rovers get at home!! Which I suppose isn't hard :P And the Barnsley game was telivised so I should think the entire East End will be full. I reckon it could be the greatest atmosphere all season for us at the Gate. Especially now its a later kick of as well, always makes it that little bit louder biggrin.gif Just a questions, how many away fans do City allow in ?

EF

We give away teams 2,000 tickets, but IMO we should give Newcastle more...

You can have Spurs & Arsenal fans with 2 rows of coppers seperating them but at Ashton Gate you need 2-3 blocks.

Makes perfect business sense.... bression.gif

Yep and Liverpool v Man utd!! Why not make most of Newcastle fantastic away support and but 1 row of black meshing down the middle of the Eastend, have a row of old bill either side and give Newcastle 1 half and other half to us with maybe ST holders being able to bring a friend!

Yep and Liverpool v Man utd!! Why not make most of Newcastle fantastic away support and but 1 row of black meshing down the middle of the Eastend, have a row of old bill either side and give Newcastle 1 half and other half to us with maybe ST holders being able to bring a friend!

Thats how most clubs would handle such a game, but City seem happy having a large visable empty space behind the goal for the tv cameras instead of making money on every single seat possible.

Ye i agree to this. Will definutely make a better noise. although I do disagree with one part, and thats letting ST holders bring a friend. Its usually much better when theres just the ST holders in there. You let people bring a friend you get a load of people giving abuse and singer way way way to quick, and thats never good. But first we have to see if Newcastle can sell out the rest of the East End !!

Don't see that giving Newcastle more tickets gives them any extra advantage whatsoever, yes they may make more noise than 2,000 but thats hardly going to encourage players who are in the main used to playing in front of 40k plus at home.

I don't see how extra away fans could possibly help our cause, it's bound to encourage the opposition players.

Don't you think BCFC could sell all the tickets (apart from the regular away allocation) to City fans, and don't you think those extra fans might help City?

We need to make home advantage count and that means the more City fans, and the fewer Newcastle fans, the better.

I don't see how extra away fans could possibly help our cause, it's bound to encourage the opposition players.

Don't you think BCFC could sell all the tickets (apart from the regular away allocation) to City fans, and don't you think those extra fans might help City?

We need to make home advantage count and that means the more City fans, and the fewer Newcastle fans, the better.

Of course IF there was the interest the tickets would be better going to home fans obviously but do you think we'll sell out?

I'd love us to but its been a long time since weve come anywhere close a sell out.

Of course by the time the game comes around we may have won 5 or 6 in a row which would encourage our fairweathers to day trip against the big club.

Of course IF there was the interest the tickets would be better going to home fans obviously but do you think we'll sell out?

I'd love us to but its been a long time since weve come anywhere close a sell out.

Of course by the time the game comes around we may have won 5 or 6 in a row which would encourage our fairweathers to day trip against the big club.

I think we will sell out - alot of City fans will have been looking forward to the Newcastle game since the fixtures came out.

Like all clubs we've got plenty of 'part-time' fans who only go to the 'big' games, maybe a handful a season, and I'm sure this will be one of them.

We only need to sell a few thousand extra to fill AG after all.

I think we will sell out - alot of City fans will have been looking forward to the Newcastle game since the fixtures came out.

Like all clubs we've got plenty of 'part-time' fans who only go to the 'big' games, maybe a handful a season, and I'm sure this will be one of them.

We only need to sell a few thousand extra to fill AG after all.

I think we will as well. Look at how quick the tickets for the game up there were snapped up, I imagine a lot of people made that game the one away that they would do this season, and I think the home game will be similar.

I've already got my hands on 30 tickets for the Newcastle game, it is a certain sell out. And the reason they are on TV is they have a good side, play entertaining football and are top of the league.

Lets be honest, how many would watch City V Preston were it on today at 5:20 ? it has been fairly dire so far this season.

Lets hope for 3 points today.

Archived