IGNORED

Paul Hart Leaves Qpr

shepton red

Its not so strange. I read somewhere that one of the owners (can't remember which one) likes to have say in picking the team and what tactics should be employed. Thats likely to piss off any manager that takes over and Paul Hart is the latest to walk away.

Its not so strange. I read somewhere that one of the owners (can't remember which one) likes to have say in picking the team and what tactics should be employed. Thats likely to piss off any manager that takes over and Paul Hart is the latest to walk away.

But in the rich world of Formula 1, they are able to have an input.

If you ask me.................it's the pits!

Indeed. So would any sane manager now take the QPR job?

Wow. The high and mighty at that club are prize A knobs!!!

Really City07, how can you possibly say that Flavio (pleasedrive into a wall dead fast so your mate can win) Briatore and Bernie (I'm one million years old and microscopic but my girlfirend is a 23 year-old giant) are knobs. Honestly, I don't know where you're coming from sometimes!

But they aren't stupid, they must know this when they take the job, surely?

I think it says a lot when Mick Harford is in line to take over, no one of any note will touch that job.

That club are one clown short of a circus, how they expect any decent manager to come there i really dont know. The media are already mentioning Curbishley or Coppell, now why would they want to ruin there perfectly good reputations by joining that lot.

Really City07, how can you possibly say that Flavio (pleasedrive into a wall dead fast so your mate can win) Briatore and Bernie (I'm one million years old and microscopic but my girlfirend is a 23 year-old giant) are knobs. Honestly, I don't know where you're coming from sometimes!

One of the best analogies of Ecclestone was that he jumps around the pit lane like a demented goblin. Always makes me laugh.

Archived