IGNORED

Posting Under Your Real Name

Martyn Hocking

Anything I've got to say on here - I would say to If I was face to face.... and I've nothing to hide...

I've had people say to me 'are you riaz from the forum'

one person has said he does not agree with some of what I say... fair enough...

one thing that annoys me is that some users are quite gobby... but hide behind the computer screen - very cowardly IMO

I respect peoples wish to remain anonymous tho

Anything I've got to say on here - I would say to If I was face to face.... and I've nothing to hide...

I've had people say to me 'are you riaz from the forum'

one person has said he does not agree with some of what I say... fair enough...

one thing that annoys me is that some users are quite gobby... but hide behind the computer screen - very cowardly IMO

I respect peoples wish to remain anonymous tho

Agreed, I was caught stashing natch behind the East end last season and someone said 'hey, are you CiderHider?' Banged to rights. :winner_third_h4h:

if i was a new member now I might use my real name, but too late now.

I've now changed the settings, so with your 'my settings' you can change your display name (you will still login with your old name)

You can change your name once a year by default.

You can also now use facebook connect to login to OTIB. If you log out and try and sign back in you should see 'connect with facebook' on the right. This won't show your FB profile on your OTIB profile it will just mean if you are logged into FB mean you won't have to log into here separately.

Actually, i often think to myself, 'I wonder how many people on here do i actually know or have met?'

When i changed my user name i immediately ran into a collegue at work ,who i knew was a city fan ,and sure enough he said " aaahh out of the woodwork then Mr Saab driver..." turns out he was a regular on here.

He was " the Black Dahlia" :winner_third_h4h:, you still in here Steve??

I sold the bloody Saab ( which died on me :bruce_h4h:) about 6 years ago and have been on me bike ever since :innocent06:

I've now changed the settings, so with your 'my settings' you can change your display name (you will still login with your old name)

You can change your name once a year by default.

You can also now use facebook connect to login to OTIB. If you log out and try and sign back in you should see 'connect with facebook' on the right. This won't show your FB profile on your OTIB profile it will just mean if you are logged into FB mean you won't have to log into here separately.

I'm sorry if this is a real stupid question, but what does logging on through fb connect do exactly?? Does it mean that if I'm online of fb then I'm also on line here??

Archived