IGNORED

I Wonder?

Esmond Million's Bung

if robbored, will take his coat off, eat his tea, have a bath, put on his night shirt and break out his pipe and slippers before posting tonight.

Actually my money is on him claiming that todays performance was down to him.

Oh I'm sure he'll find someting to complain about. Expect the word "lucky" to appear in many of his posts/deluded ramblings

EMB i personally see this thread as a personal attack on RR, and therefore it should be deleted. however i will asume by now you have read RRs 'match report' where he didn't "claim that todays performance was down to him."

Where is your apology? i didn't think so.

EMB i personally see this thread as a personal attack on RR, and therefore it should be deleted. however i will asume by now you have read RRs 'match report' where he didn't "claim that todays performance was down to him."

Where is your apology? i didn't think so.

I get it now no personal attacks allowed on this forum, so when a certain poster from Backwell constantly attacks GJ and the army of posters constantly attack his son, that's acceptable, FFS get real.

The point is to prove a point, RR is totally incapable of posting a totally positive post, there has to be his usual dose of bile, somewhere in the post.

That may be your intention, and your argument does certainly hold some water, but unfortunately the poster in question thrives on the attention and deliberately posts controversial remarks.

I'm sure Freud would have a field day explaining this cry for attention. If anything, I feel sorry for him.

Archived