IGNORED

Cardiff Tuesday

GJS_Cider_Army

only 400 sold as of after todays game, i hope after todays performance and with the 'relaxed bubble' we could sell somewhere near the 2000 allocated. I would love it if we outplayed and outsung them on tuesday, specially after there fans were so impressive last week.

COME ON if you can make it across the bridge DO IT, we can show them mugs what bristol city is all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS

englandsmile4wf.gif

only 400 sold as of after todays game, i hope after todays performance and with the 'relaxed bubble' we could sell somewhere near the 2000 allocated. I would love it if we outplayed and outsung them on tuesday, specially after there fans were so impressive last week.

COME ON if you can make it across the bridge DO IT, we can show them mugs what bristol city is all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS

englandsmile4wf.gif

NO, untill i can travel with all my freedom i will not go. Boycott the game untill ALL restrictions are lifted.

What and boycott your club ? no thanks i support city and will suppot them at any measure.

we all hate the bubble but we just have to get on with it, theres many resrictions in life why let them stop you doing what you like ?

Carry on then fella, 30 odd years ive gone home and away and i have never been restricted in my movements( except the odd few games at pubs etc) if i want to go back to the police states of the iron curtain i will get a time machine. I refuse to go on bubble trips or anykind of trip where i havent got freedom of movement.

Enjoy your next 15 years of bubble trips to Cardiff and Swansea, all because you havent got the bottle to stand up for your rights now.

I have a son living in Cardiff - and forget all the predictable comments. I just want to drive over on Tuesday, have a couple of beers and watch a football match. But is it possible? I did the same for a Cardiff Blues v Bristol rugby game ... and not a police officer in sight. And we had a really fun afternoon without segregation. Sad reflection on the large minority of thick idiots who follow football ... just listen to them on the phone ins .. half a GCSE between the lot of them!

Carry on then fella, 30 odd years ive gone home and away and i have never been restricted in my movements( except the odd few games at pubs etc) if i want to go back to the police states of the iron curtain i will get a time machine. I refuse to go on bubble trips or anykind of trip where i havent got freedom of movement.

Enjoy your next 15 years of bubble trips to Cardiff and Swansea, all because you havent got the bottle to stand up for your rights now.

What you talking about ? takes more bottle to swallow yor pride and go support your football club.

The SW police are in a win win situation, if city fans boycott they get an easy game to police.

If we sell out the away end there and theres no trouble they will take the credit, The SW police dont give 2 craps about how much money cardiff get from away ticket saless, they get paid either way.

Cardiff fans managed to turn up in numbers and support there team in terrible conditions and with full bubble restrictions.

Yea i wish i could get the train and have a few beers but it being a tuesday night anyway i wont be getting trashed because of work. So stoppin in the services for an hour aint going to bother me to much.

so why cant you just swallow your pride and support your team against your rivals and show the SW police that nothing can stop us from supporting them, your just lettin them win and the real losers are the players when they look at the away end and see a pathectic number of aways fans.

I Spose you have not got the bottle tho

If we sell out the away end there and theres no trouble they will take the credit, The SW police dont give 2 craps about how much money cardiff get from away ticket saless, they get paid either way.

No, but in the end clubs do. Why do you think city and swansea are having talks with the police, thus why swansea are allowed to travel freely?

It is because people actually stood up and went "Im not taking that anymore", hitting the clubs where it hurts.

If 4,000 city fans went to swansea, instead of the last two shocking away followings there do you think swansea would care if it was a bubble or not.

Then again, i doubt you see it like that do you.

You come across that going on a bubble trip is some kind of martyrdom.

No, but in the end clubs do. Why do you think city and swansea are having talks with the police, thus why swansea are allowed to travel freely?

It is because people actually stood up and went "Im not taking that anymore", hitting the clubs where it hurts.

If 4,000 city fans went to swansea, instead of the last two shocking away followings there do you think swansea would care if it was a bubble or not.

Then again, i doubt you see it like that do you.

You come across that going on a bubble trip is some kind of martyrdom.

I just want to support my team, Stopping in the services aint going to stop me doing so.

you just sit at home like the true supporter you are. Im sure you will be the first on here moaning if we dont win even tho you cant be arsed to go and support them.

Pathetic

I just want to support my team, Stopping in the services aint going to stop me doing so.

you just sit at home like the true supporter you are. Im sure you will be the first on here moaning if we dont win even tho you cant be arsed to go and support them.

Pathetic

Ah, the good old superfan coming out again.

What points in my last post are not true?

Why else are they trying to end both bubbles?

Ah, the good old superfan coming out again.

What points in my last post are not true?

Why else are they trying to end both bubbles?

superfan ? no just a normal fan.

look EVERYBODY wants to burst the bubble including myself, i hav not travelled because of the bubble in the past

To be honest I wouldnt be going this tuesday if it wasnt for the relaxed bubble. Dont you miss the cardiff away games? the good old atmosphere between 2 rivals, I certainly do and enough is enough. im sure the higherarchy at all the clubs are doing there best to burst the bubble.

I agree the low attendances definately have had an impact, they have now relaxed the bubble so now lets increase the attendances. This will show them that there going in the right direction by relaxing it.

Its not idea but i want city to go on a cup run for once, they need are support if they have any chance.

Cardiff fans manged to show up and totally out sing us at are home ground, lets do the same to them.

superfan ? no just a normal fan.

look EVERYBODY wants to burst the bubble including myself, i hav not travelled because of the bubble in the past

To be honest I wouldnt be going this tuesday if it wasnt for the relaxed bubble. Dont you miss the cardiff away games? the good old atmosphere between 2 rivals, I certainly do and enough is enough. im sure the higherarchy at all the clubs are doing there best to burst the bubble.

I agree the low attendances definately have had an impact, they have now relaxed the bubble so now lets increase the attendances. This will show them that there going in the right direction by relaxing it.

Its not idea but i want city to go on a cup run for once, they need are support if they have any chance.

Cardiff fans manged to show up and totally out sing us at are home ground, lets do the same to them.

Your not going to like this but Bristol Rovers had double your support when they came down in the league cup. They sold out their allocation where you didnt even sell out half on the league game at ours

this whole idea of the 'bubble' being lifted is a farce. you still got to go and 'collect' your tickets at the usual services, meaning either coach or car journey, no chance of having a knees up on the train. if you're goin on mini-bus you have to notify the coppers too.

this game is a bubble in disguise.

im in my last year of uni over here (baadiff) and asked if someone could pick up my ticket and i cud meet em in town. i was told no, i got to do a half hour journey to the services then back to cardiff centre on top of the £20 match ticket. i dont think so.

fair play if you're going, but it doesnt make you any better a supporter. every city fan im sure would go to every home and away game if they could, but financial situations, travel, prior engagments, work etc means that cant always happen. we'd all love to go to every game, but it simply aint possible, and like i said, fair play if you are going, but it doesnt make anyone a better supporter than others.

believe me mate, id love to go if someone was allowed to pick up my ticket from the services, but to travle from cardiff centre half hour to the services then back again, with all the extra taxi costs and stuff on top of match ticket and beer, no thanks. i'll watch on tv until this stupid bubble arrangement stops.

Your not going to like this but Bristol Rovers had double your support when they came down in the league cup. They sold out their allocation where you didnt even sell out half on the league game at ours

Thats because we ran out of coaches taking us to the ground, plus it was on sky. Were Rovers on a bubble ?

Our game at your place was a Sunday lunch time kick off, a bubble and it was on TV.

That league cup game would've been like a cup final for the gash plus not on TV or a bubble.

We've turned up at Ninian plenty of times in numbers thanks not to mention 38,000 x 2 for LDV and play off finals in your shithole of a city.

I remember my first visit to Ninian at the start of the last decade, 0-0 draw on a Tuesday night, the crowd? 7,000 as i remember and about 1,000 from Bristol. So don't come on here and get chopsy about support. You're closer than you think to returning to the dark days, Risdale never disappoints...

I remember my first visit to Ninian at the start of the last decade, 0-0 draw on a Tuesday night, the crowd? 7,000 as i remember and about 1,000 from Bristol. So don't come on here and get chopsy about support. You're closer than you think to returning to the dark days, Risdale never disappoints...

You aint wrong mate. all this bolocks 'non bubble' travel arangements aside, who really wants to pay £20+ to go and sit in that lego block of a stadium. mite as well have a few beers and watch in pub/house.

back in the day it was quality. old ninian park was mint. few ciders followed by the terracing made for a great day or night out. baadiff fc is just another boring away game nowadays. there will be a better atmosphere at ashton gate a week tuesday, believe me.

You aint wrong mate. all this bolocks 'non bubble' travel arangements aside, who really wants to pay £20+ to go and sit in that lego block of a stadium. mite as well have a few beers and watch in pub/house.

back in the day it was quality. old ninian park was mint. few ciders followed by the terracing made for a great day or night out. baadiff fc is just another boring away game nowadays. there will be a better atmosphere at ashton gate a week tuesday, believe me.

Sadly I already paid £20 + to go to that shithole earlier in the season. Shit stadium, shit atmosphere and a shit City performance!

But you're right, a week Tuesday let's see how many the sheep shaggers bring then...and they WILL get outsung, just like last season.

Your not going to like this but your a sheep molesting ****.

You have to remember it's an FA Cup 3rd round replay, on an evening, when times are hard, and still not exactly condusive to making your own plans for the game.

Attendances during this round of the cup were low all over. Sheffield Wednesday got less than 9k and they normally average I guess somewhere between 18-20k in the league.

EDIT: Oh, and you can also watch on TV for free, albeit in inbred language - that's always going to reduce attendances - pay £20 or stay at home and see the game for free.

You also have to remember that the second round of the league cup is like a Champions League final to them!

You also have to remember that the second round of the league cup is like a Champions League final to them!

Well they do hold the recored for being the only league club to be knocked out in the League Cup preliminary round.

this whole idea of the 'bubble' being lifted is a farce. you still got to go and 'collect' your tickets at the usual services, meaning either coach or car journey, no chance of having a knees up on the train. if you're goin on mini-bus you have to notify the coppers too.

this game is a bubble in disguise.

im in my last year of uni over here (baadiff) and asked if someone could pick up my ticket and i cud meet em in town. i was told no, i got to do a half hour journey to the services then back to cardiff centre on top of the £20 match ticket. i dont think so.

fair play if you're going, but it doesnt make you any better a supporter. every city fan im sure would go to every home and away game if they could, but financial situations, travel, prior engagments, work etc means that cant always happen. we'd all love to go to every game, but it simply aint possible, and like i said, fair play if you are going, but it doesnt make anyone a better supporter than others.

believe me mate, id love to go if someone was allowed to pick up my ticket from the services, but to travle from cardiff centre half hour to the services then back again, with all the extra taxi costs and stuff on top of match ticket and beer, no thanks. i'll watch on tv until this stupid bubble arrangement stops.

Its not a bubble in disguise. To expect the restrictions to be dropped altogther in one go is asking alot.

For the majority its a slight diversion of the route....

Its awkward for those without a car - but if all goes well tomorrow night then it should be totally relaxed for the next game.

What you talking about ? takes more bottle to swallow yor pride and go support your football club.

The SW police are in a win win situation, if city fans boycott they get an easy game to police.

Cardiff fans managed to turn up in numbers and support there team in terrible conditions and with full bubble restrictions.

Yea i wish i could get the train and have a few beers but it being a tuesday night anyway i wont be getting trashed because of work. So stoppin in the services for an hour aint going to bother me to much.

so why cant you just swallow your pride and support your team against your rivals and show the SW police that nothing can stop us from supporting them, your just lettin them win and the real losers are the players when they look at the away end and see a pathectic number of aways fans.

I Spose you have not got the bottle tho

Sell out the away endrofl2br.gif it will never happen again because your pawns to SW Policeyes.gif , and just how would 2000 people get there tickets in 45 mins anywaynoexpression.gif

You call 1100 good numbers from Cardiff?, with no restrictions they would have bought 2,000 plus. We would have taken roughly that many tomorrow night.

Unfortunatly the likes of you are going to stop that ever happening again. You going tomorrow is saying to SW Police that you are HAPPY with the restrictions.

You just cant see it though can you.

Archived