IGNORED

Jcr Friends

Pezo

One question I see pop up on here when ever we seem to be in trouble is the simple question:

Has GJ lost the dressing room?

Some people even feel the need to state it as fact:

GJ has lost the dressing room..... my mate down the pub his girlfiends dog told him blah blah blah.

GJ has bought JCR to the club and JCR has stated about his friendship with Eliott, Gerkin and Nyatanga. These friends of JCR would surly be advising him to go elsewhere if they didn't believe in the manager but instead they advise him to come here, If that isn't proof enough that he is in fact far from losing the dressing room as he possibly can be then I don't know what is.

With the signing of JCR and his friends within the club can these silly questions and rumours be left behind? or is my question a silly one?

One question I see pop up on here when ever we seem to be in trouble is the simple question:

GJ has lost the dressing room..... my mate down the pub his girlfiends dog told him blah blah blah.

GJ has bought JCR to the club and JCR has stated about his friendship with Eliott, Gerkin and Nyatanga. These friends of JCR would surly be advising him to go elsewhere if they didn't believe in the manager but instead they advise him to come here, If that isn't proof enough that he is in fact far from losing the dressing room as he possibly can be then I don't know what is.

With the signing of JCR and his friends within the club can these silly questions and rumours be left behind? or is my question a silly one?

Imo your correct, its not concrete but its certainly positive, although if someone reaaaally wanted to argue they could say that elliott gerken and nyatanga all know they arent going anywhere soon, all being relatively near the start of new contracts, so wanted a friend of theirs to come in to make it more bearable, or could posssssibly say that johnson somehow forced them to praise the club to JCR.

But that would be being VERY pedantic indeed and i would point and laugh XD

No its not silly, but don't take what you read on here very seriously.

Archived