IGNORED

The Incider Issue 13 Is Now Live

edson

The latest Issue of The Incider is now available for your perusal at http://www.theincider.com . It includes: An interview with former Bristol City manager and owner of the largest collection of hats in the Northern Hemisphere, Benny Lennartson; an exclusive reader offer; plus, we talk to Bristol City's cycling supremo, Jer Boon.

The Jacki t-shirts, which we revealed on the forum a week or so ago are now for sale via the Incider Shop and, priced at just £10, they'll make an ideal Christmas gift for a friend or loved one, we're sure you'll agree. After all, Christmas is a time for over- eating and drinking to excess and what could encapsulate that feeling more than a picture of Dariusz Dziekanowski?

Hope you enjoy this issue. Sorry the launches are getting a bit sporadic these days. This is due to a number of things, most of which centre round poor organisation and laziness.

Cheers

edson

Benny what a legend!

That is the most critically brilliant interview that anyone has partaken in ever about BCFC.

The guy does not say a single word wrong, spot on.

Excellent, thankyou the Insider for confirming what I knew all along - we should of kept Big Fat Benny as coach.

Benny what a legend!

6 wins (three of which were with the Chairman doing the pre-match talks)

16 losses

9 drawers

a record of failure unmatched by any other City manager.

.... still talking about the international call ups for the Crewe game when the match was rearranged for that date by the two clubs involved.

...... unable to forget the 5-1 defeat against Wolves ( it was six Benny, it was six! ( this could well be another of Tom's errors though :clap: ))

I for one am quite content if he remains out to grass in the Swedish 2nd division regional leagues playing in front of crowds of less than 300.

Lennartsson (with a double s) was unfortunate in being the wrong man in the wrong place. Davidson acted in haste and we have repented in leisure for five years now.

A legend? No - unless you have a sick humour.

Not my error - points at Mr Flynn :clap:

... and also it was 5-0 away to Bradford City :P

Not wishing to be pedantic but he was referring to the game when Hill came on as substitute. Home v Wolves. 1-6. :P:P

Also! What's with that quote that he had two jobs really with the Academy. What was David Burnside doing at the time?

I suppose we can forgive Brian though. His mind hasn't really been on the job since that visit to the brothel. ;)

I won, yippee. Do I get anything or is it just the prestige?

:Party27: :clap: :Party27: ;) :Party27: :( :Party27: :(

:Party27: :( :Party27: :( :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap:

By the way, hi Edson.

Will view the rest of the the issue later, however, the bit I seen so far is great!

I won, yippee.  Do I get anything or is it just the prestige?

:Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  ;)  :Party27:  :(  :Party27:  :(

:Party27:  :(  :Party27:  :(  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:

By the way, hi Edson.

Will view the rest of the the issue later, however, the bit I seen so far is great!

It sure does. Click the link below to see what you've won.

http://www.theincider.com/features/mugs.php

Drop a line to Tom and he'll sort out delivery of said prize.

Actually, thanks for that idea go to Dolman Moaner, who came up with the initial idea on the old forum and allowed me to develop it.

Well done D.M.

When you come around next, i'll let you borrow my mug.

Personally I thought your caption was funniest, but hey, I'm not the judge :clap:

What was it again, don't seem to list it on the incider site, not even as an also ran :TheBird:

Archived