IGNORED

Palace In Administration!

!james

Hi chaps!

Just thought I'd drop you a line from Selhurst to tell you how amused we are by your result tonight, in view of some of the vile nonsense that has been posted on here today celebrating our struggles. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your evening.

Have a little more class next time - karma is a funny thing.

Cheery-bye!

Pass the bucket mate, I got a spare 10p.

Hi chaps!

Just thought I'd drop you a line from Selhurst to tell you how amused we are by your result tonight, in view of some of the vile nonsense that has been posted on here today celebrating our struggles. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your evening.

Have a little more class next time - karma is a funny thing.

Cheery-bye!

A Palace fan preaching about class! :D

By the way is Neil Warnock still 60 years old?

61 as it goes, and what a bloody good manager he is. A million miles better than that mug you lot have got in charge - Derek Trotter is it?

Look forward to an easy three points in a couple of weeks. Although who knows how long we'll have to wait if our cup run continues?

61 as it goes, and what a bloody good manager he is. A million miles better than that mug you lot have got in charge - Derek Trotter is it?

Look forward to an easy three points in a couple of weeks. Although who knows how long we'll have to wait if our cup run continues?

That's if crystal palace is still in business by then....though, dunno who'd want to buy a club that doesn't even own is own ground.

You have some very tough times ahead.

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats at Palace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats at the palace fans going on about class!

HAHAHAHAHA! thats for Jordan and Warnock calling us Cheats when that is exactly what they are.

Borrowing money you cannot pay back is therefore gaining an advantage illegally.

TEN POINTS IS NOT ENOUGH...

well, at least they have loads of tangable fixed assets to fall back on.... Oh wooooops!

BYE BYE PALACE!!!

There are some idiots at Palace. There are some idiots at City.

If we were unlucky enough to be owned by Simon Jordan I'd still support City.

I feel very sorry for the mojority of Palace fans who must be going through some sort of hell at the moment. Just sit back for a moment and consider how you would feel.

I've slated Palace in the past and have some twisted enjoyment from our new found rivalry. Even my previous posts (I think) probably say they deserve everything they get, however ...

Its nonsense to truly believe that an entire fanbase are all w*nkers. Lets have some banter and some general dislike of them, but I for one am not at all pleased by this.

Archived