IGNORED

Match Thread - City V Cardiff

Martyn Hocking

A nightmare tonight... I didn't expect a match like this at all :disapointed2se:

The positive thing is that we won't see them anymore

The last time we lose 6-0 was against Ipswich 2 years ago,right? :unsure:

There is nothing positive about tonight ,.,.,. yet

As much as I want this club to have stability from the top, can any of you really see us progressing as a team? Will we achieve what we want (Premier League football) with this management? The questions will be asked after this dire performance.

These are his players that are out there losing 6-0 at home to our worst enemy.

It's clear to see that we have a chairman who is willing to back his manager to the tilt.... is he wasting his money with this one? If I was SL I would seriously be re-considering the clubs future plans, because right now, with GJ's record in signings and team performances, this is not what I would expect.

People can say "it's only 1 game" "don't panic" and if we win our next game people will say "where are all the moaners from tuesday?". But the reason I'm questioning the current managment is because in the past 2 seasons we have not been playing well, we have not progressed, the football and entertainment on offer is absolutely crap, the results are inconsistent as are the performances and the majority of signings that our manager has made do not end up being worthy ones.

I took my girlfriend to the 1st game vs them in the FA cup a couple of weeks back and I've just told her the score from tonight. Her reply to me was "Why do you bother even going, they only go and let you down! They played ok the other week and it's typical of them to lose like that. They do it every week when they let in those late goals"... I couldn't come back with anything. Nothing.

Glad I didn't bother spending my hard earned to watch this embarrassment.

Archived