IGNORED

Match Thread - City V Cardiff

Martyn Hocking

WTF?! He has to go after 1 bad performance, thats a bit harsh!

6-0 to the 'diff at home???????????????? WTF???? You think thats acceptable???????. its 'diff FFS!!!!

This is on top of the leaking 10 or 11 goals in the last 10 minutes, the dull as ditchwater draws.

Tinpot got the boot for 7-0 away to Swampsea.

WTF?! He has to go after 1 bad performance, thats a bit harsh!

Will be interesting to hear from GJ after we probably arent jelling yet, yeah that will be it; be alright next game :disapointed2se:

fingerscrossed.gif Garry you know what you have to do fingerscrossed.gif

Ring this number - 0117983100

Bristol Smaritans - I think he might get an engaged tone with all theCity fans in the queue!!!

I wouldn't call 10th a bad season. At the end of the day it's a 0 point game, move on to the next one and we get 3 points we're right back in there!! Why is everyone on here always so negative?!

Do you watch different games than me? We've been crap all season, get your rose tinted glasses off and realise we're infact a load of shit

I wouldn't call 10th a bad season. At the end of the day it's a 0 point game, move on to the next one and we get 3 points we're right back in there!! Why is everyone on here always so negative?!

What is in the slightest bit negative about losing 6-0 to our nearest and loathed rivals, in the great scheme of things?

I aint negative normally, but results like this ******* annoy the shit out of me...

that "clown" took us out of league one and had made us a mid table team in 2 seasons. yeah this very bad result but have a look at yourself all he's done and u stab him in the back

Well done that man, yeah midtable, when you have the likes of Swansea and Notts Forest in the playoffs and were still stuck in midtable?

Archived