IGNORED

Match Thread - City V Cardiff

Martyn Hocking

shows the difference of quality between the two teams. We've played eachother 4 times so far in 2010 I would of hoped to see City win atleast one. This is total embarrasment. Seems like the two new signings aren't doing much either. Now there's a surprise. Seems no way back now so may aswell win the 2nd half.

shows the difference of quality between the two teams. We've played eachother 4 times so far in 2010 I would of hoped to see City win atleast one. This is total embarrasment. Seems like the two new signings aren't doing much either. Now there's a surprise. Seems no way back now so may aswell win the 2nd half.

the new signings have been doing well from what they have had to do

It's all right lads. Keep it to 3 and Cardiff have previous in conceding 4 in the second half. To be fair, from what I'm hearing we've not done much wrong. They've had 3 chances and scored 3 goals. Maybe some naive defending, and some seriously clinical finishing and we're 3 down. Sound good going forward though.

Didnt think there was that much between the 2 sides from our games recently. I did wonder if with the new signings, new formation (if you can call 442 new, every player should be familiar with that system) if everything would just click and we would start our season proper or it would all go horribly wrong and we would get spanked.

Roll on the 2nd half and a couple of Johnson hand grenades. 0-3 at home to anyone in this league after 25 mins is shocking.

Archived