IGNORED

Who Travelled Furthest?

Tom Fleuriot

Noted a post elsewhere talking about a 176-mile round trip. I left work at five and blitzed up the M5 from Plymouth. 236 miles.

I've got mountains of work on and thought I'd better go cheer the boys on. Didn't get home til midnight.

But I'm sure someone can top that. Who travelled farthest / got home latest (not counting time to drown sorrows)?

Noted a post elsewhere talking about a 176-mile round trip. I left work at five and blitzed up the M5 from Plymouth. 236 miles.

I've got mountains of work on and thought I'd better go cheer the boys on. Didn't get home til midnight.

But I'm sure someone can top that. Who travelled farthest / got home latest (not counting time to drown sorrows)?

Same for many I would suggest, but we do it because we want to, not because we have to.

The only solace last night was getting home before midnight because I left mid-way through the second half :ranting:

HA HA thats was me, I live in Swansea near the swans stadium!

I took today off....so glad, although not looking forward to tomorrow and the shite I will be getting!

I live about 2 minutes from the ground but before anyone thinks I'm taking the p1ss here, I got up at 4.30am yesterday, was on the 5.30am train to London, had to rush to get home just before the game where I normally get back around 9pm. In a roundabout way that's a 200+ mile round-trip and a VERY long day to end up watching us getting tanked.

Was abroad on business (Toulouse, France) and changed my travel plans to fly back last night so I could get to the game. Landed at 6.30 ish and straight to the gate for the fun night that followed.....

Archived