IGNORED

Lansdown On Player

madmax

This is interview is critical to Bristol City fans, so why is it not free for all to watch? I appreciate that football matters like goals, interviews with players and managers pre and post match is chargable, but this interview is important so should be free.

MM

Guest pogopete

This is interview is critical to Bristol City fans, so why is it not free for all to watch? I appreciate that football matters like goals, interviews with players and managers pre and post match is chargable, but this interview is important so should be free.

MM

I don't need to see it the only think i want to hear is the johnson management team have been sacked as from now,Lansdown has to realise he made a mistake in given a 5 year contract a pay the consciences but as far as I am concerned there he must get rid of the lot of them.

MM

It will be transcribed on to the OS at some point today no doubt.

I have a lot of time for Steve Lansdown. He's nodidn't hide and gave a very frank interview about how disapointed he is, how he was hoping for a win last night and that we have to consider that Cardiff are better than us and maybe have the sign over us. He has asked Johnson what happens now and says that the club can come back stronger. He said that the feeling he had last night is not a feeling he wants to experience again.

Archived