IGNORED

Wages Earned From That 'performance' Donated To Charity.

holly1107

Although this is a whole other debate, I think the bottom line is that footballers shouldn't be on the money they're on. Especially when clubs can't even afford their wages! Was it Wigan who recently announced that 90% of their income is spent on staff wages! That's just shocking and how the league and the FA can just accept that and do nothing about it is even more shocking in my opinion.

I always try my best to support our players and management but when you think about the money that they 'earn', it makes it all the harder to stick up for them.

Although this is a whole other debate, I think the bottom line is that footballers shouldn't be on the money they're on. Especially when clubs can't even afford their wages! Was it Wigan who recently announced that 90% of their income is spent on staff wages! That's just shocking and how the league and the FA can just accept that and do nothing about it is even more shocking in my opinion.

I always try my best to support our players and management but when you think about the money that they 'earn', it makes it all the harder to stick up for them.

At the end of the day you can't blame the footballers if somebody offered me twice my salary even if i didn't deserve it i'm not going to say no, its not just footballers who are overpaid it happens in other walks of life but footballers get the most stick because of the publicty.

At the end of the day you can't blame the footballers if somebody offered me twice my salary even if i didn't deserve it i'm not going to say no, its not just footballers who are overpaid it happens in other walks of life but footballers get the most stick because of the publicty.

Of course you can't blame every footballer but that's ultimately where it started. Like I said though for me the league is the most to blame for the current situation that football is in for not doing anything to control the money in football and just letting clubs ridiculously overspend when they haven't even got the money.

Those soldiers at Ashton Gate last night had returned home safely after risking life and limb so that we can get on with our lives and I feel that they are becoming less and less appreciated.

Should never have been sent in and have been ****ed over by politicans for the duration.  Ironically, I think they're doing more good now.

Archived