IGNORED

Is Colin Having A Laugh?

DaveF

Whipping out all his classic lines which makes him the man he is today...

"I am disappointed because in all honesty, I don't think I have seen a better team than us over the season and I think we could have gone up, so I am bound to be disappointed at 61 that I have not got a chance of going up when I want to."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5889672,00.html

I love you Neil.

Whipping out all his classic lines which makes him the man he is today...

"I am disappointed because in all honesty, I don't think I have seen a better team than us over the season and I think we could have gone up, so I am bound to be disappointed at 61 that I have not got a chance of going up when I want to."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5889672,00.html

I love you Neil.

Bearing in mind all of their problems I think you easily could claim his achievements with them so far this season are exceptional.In the early part of the season they were well adrift from a main pack with relegation a more likely fight than competing for a play-off spot,cheated out of a point along the way they have edged themseves up the table and rightly he would be creating a spirit to drive them on to a play-off spot.He may not be everyone's cup of tea but he can point to a career with more highs than lows.

Funny how many fans want to see real passion in their own teams manager but are quick to pick fault with it when it is in someone elses manager.Palace have overtaken us once this season ,what chance they can do it twice?

Bearing in mind all of their problems I think you easily could claim his achievements with them so far this season are exceptional.In the early part of the season they were well adrift from a main pack with relegation a more likely fight than competing for a play-off spot,cheated out of a point along the way they have edged themseves up the table and rightly he would be creating a spirit to drive them on to a play-off spot.He may not be everyone's cup of tea but he can point to a career with more highs than lows.

Funny how many fans want to see real passion in their own teams manager but are quick to pick fault with it when it is in someone elses manager.Palace have overtaken us once this season ,what chance they can do it twice?

'Cheated out of a point'? Don't realy need to go through this again but that's just bloody stupid. Just because they were on the wrong end of one decision early on in a game when it was still 0-0 it means they were 'cheated'?

That said, I do agree that he is (or rather was, I guess) doing really well with Palace this season.

Archived