IGNORED

Most Important Man At Bcfc

leedsred

Steve Lansdown has done more than anyone to drag this club up to what many seem to forget are pretty big highs.

IF a Premier League Two was ever formed... and I'm completely against it.... but if it was then we'd be in it thanks to SL and the man he backs GJ.

I'm not saying everything is perfect under Johnson, but while SL backs Johnson and asks us to... I will.

I raise a cider to the boys and say go get us three points tomorrow fellas.

I have a lot of respect for Steve Lansdown but that doesn't mean that I would blindly follow him in whatever he decided was best for our club.

I trust his financial nouse and in that regard I'd happily support whatever he thought was best for BCFC. That said he's made managerial mistakes before, and one has to be cautious that he doesn't do the same with Johnson. Sticking with managers for too long is potentially damageing to the club and what we don't want is a return to the lower leagues. Thats certainly possible with City's current form despite having the best squad for decades.

The next few games will determine whether Johnson will be at City come the start of next season. The clock is ticking.

As fans we can't ask for more from him, from a managers perspective I'm sure SL offers all the support a manager could ever wish for from a chairman apart from a boundless wallet.

When I see some of the scum running clubs in this country I feel releaved and perfectly at ease with our club and situation and proud to have SL at our helm.

I would challenge anyone to have a bad word said against SL, but dont think you'll find one. Shit, even Gasheads and Cardiff fans have a grudging respect for him.

SL talked about how important it is us sticking together as a club, players, fans, staff, chairman and manager etc. We should focus on the thing that unites all us City fans, the well-being and progression of BCFC.

Lets draw a line under the Cardiff game and focus on finishing as high as poss in this league, hopefully a top 6, but might leave that achievement for next season..

I have a lot of respect for Steve Lansdown but that doesn't mean that I would blindly follow him in whatever he decided was best for our club.

I trust his financial nouse and in that regard I'd happily support whatever he thought was best for BCFC. That said he's made managerial mistakes before, and one has to be cautious that he doesn't do the same with Johnson. Sticking with managers for too long is potentially damageing to the club and what we don't want is a return to the lower leagues. Thats certainly possible with City's current form despite having the best squad for decades.

The next few games will determine whether Johnson will be at City come the start of next season. The clock is ticking.

No I wouldn't blindly follow him, but what he's asking is as a CLUB we stick together at this time.

Do you think if things nose dive, I'm talking league position/performance rather than the Bardiff disaster because it's over 46 games not 1, that SL won't make changes to either players or Johnson.

He's asked for our support - so I believe we should put our support behind Johnson and the team. We must stay positive no matter how hard that might be at the moment. It's only my opinion but hey... that's what a forum is for!!

In my opinion, SL has backed GJ very, very well financially. GJ has made some awful recent signings and he is very lucky to still have a job.

I am also very concerend about SL future plans over the sale of the ground, I do not want to see us like Cardiff, Southampton, Coventry etc with a nice stadium and a mountainful of debt.

The real test of SL will be of his decision making over GJ future, I have watched 1000s of football matches over the years and Tuesday night was the worst I have ever seen. The performances this season have been rubbish and I honestly cannot see an improvemnt.

We as a family have 5 season tickets that cost over £1000, we won't be renewing if things do not improve.

If SL blindly backs GJ then things will not improve. We all know Angryman is not the answer but neither was Clarkson (no pace), Soborio (hopeless), Haynes (Headless), Styvar (enough said). Apart from Hartley none of the new signings have been great although Campbell-Rice did look the business on Tuesday and wheneve I've seen him in the past.

The best target man we had by far was Adebola and we let him go.

Make or break time in my opinion 4 points is the minimum from today and next Sat. Otherwise it's time to change.

No I wouldn't blindly follow him, but what he's asking is as a CLUB we stick together at this time.

Do you think if things nose dive, I'm talking league position/performance rather than the Bardiff disaster because it's over 46 games not 1, that SL won't make changes to either players or Johnson.

He's asked for our support - so I believe we should put our support behind Johnson and the team. We must stay positive no matter how hard that might be at the moment. It's only my opinion but hey... that's what a forum is for!!

Apparently the last 40 games have brought only 9 wins if that is right its not great is it. If we get anywhere near like going down in SL`s opinion GJ will be gone i.m.o.

In my opinion, SL has backed GJ very, very well financially. GJ has made some awful recent signings and he is very lucky to still have a job.

I am also very concerend about SL future plans over the sale of the ground, I do not want to see us like Cardiff, Southampton, Coventry etc with a nice stadium and a mountainful of debt.

The real test of SL will be of his decision making over GJ future, I have watched 1000s of football matches over the years and Tuesday night was the worst I have ever seen. The performances this season have been rubbish and I honestly cannot see an improvemnt.

We as a family have 5 season tickets that cost over £1000, we won't be renewing if things do not improve.

If SL blindly backs GJ then things will not improve. We all know Angryman is not the answer but neither was Clarkson (no pace), Soborio (hopeless), Haynes (Headless), Styvar (enough said). Apart from Hartley none of the new signings have been great although Campbell-Rice did look the business on Tuesday and wheneve I've seen him in the past.

The best target man we had by far was Adebola and we let him go.

Make or break time in my opinion 4 points is the minimum from today and next Sat. Otherwise it's time to change.

S.L is well aware of this and fans unrest and will have let GJ and the players know, if they didnt already; Garry just has to halt the slide and turn it around or him and us could pay a high price.

Agree with Ade point as well should of kept him, cost wise would it of been any different to Sab and the QPR guy on loan. At least Ade was proven at this level when the later 2 arent.

Wont mention the Basso thing but to have and pay for one of the best in the league and not play him is madness.:disapointed2se:

Steve Lansdown has done more than anyone to drag this club up to what many seem to forget are pretty big highs.

IF a Premier League Two was ever formed... and I'm completely against it.... but if it was then we'd be in it thanks to SL and the man he backs GJ.

I'm not saying everything is perfect under Johnson, but while SL backs Johnson and asks us to... I will.

I raise a cider to the boys and say go get us three points tomorrow fellas.

shows you how much you learnt at school

if he asked you to jump off a cliff - would you do it?

Archived