IGNORED

Not Bad

red army

Guest clevedonred

What are you talking about? We drew 0-0 with a team off form, who also had a man sent off.

Somebody please explain why anyone is happy with this?

Guest clevedonred

Sounds to me like we were completely outplayed by a team with ten men that could of scored a hat-full if they had taken their chances. We shouldn't settle with a 0-0 against a crap team just because we were astonishingly bad on tuesday. Johnson still has to go

Sounds to me like we were completely outplayed by a team with ten men that could of scored a hat-full if they had taken their chances. We shouldn't settle with a 0-0 against a crap team just because we were astonishingly bad on tuesday. Johnson still has to go

They won 3-0 at Doncaster in the week if thats bad form i like it.

No you're wrong! A clean sheet today was the most important thing, for obvious reasons, surely you got to see that? You expect any team to beat boro after just losing 6 nil? Boro did score 4 in their last game dont forget. I am absolutely over the moon with this score today. I was worried beforehand that it could have been another heavy defeat, so a 0-0 is a big positive.

City players had to fight for their lives today and bounce backability was pretty obvious. We have to beat Coventry at home as there are many more hurdles to get over yet.

Guest clevedonred

No you're wrong! A clean sheet today was the most important thing, for obvious reasons, surely you got to see that? You expect any team to beat boro after just losing 6 nil? Boro did score 4 in their last game dont forget. I am absolutely over the moon with this score today. I was worried beforehand that it could have been another heavy defeat, so a 0-0 is a big positive.

I agree, a clean sheet was important, but honestly i listened to the R. Bristol commentary and it sounded as if we weren't making any inroads whatsoever, even when they were down to 10, so still just not good enough. And they may have scored 4 during the week, but they hadn't won in ages before that, so that doesn't make much of a difference.

I agree, a clean sheet was important, but honestly i listened to the R. Bristol commentary and it sounded as if we weren't making any inroads whatsoever, even when they were down to 10, so still just not good enough. And they may have scored 4 during the week, but they hadn't won in ages before that, so that doesn't make much of a difference.

So their one-off good win dosn't count - but our one-off bad result does?

You went to the game then? We were arguably the better side against a team who've just pumped their xi with ex Celtic players. Defensively we looked nervous at times, lewin especially, but wouldn't you in the circumstances of the past week? Agyemang looks shocking but Campbell-Ryce was the best player on the park, ran his heart out. A decent performance and a decent result, and Tuesday remains a one-off. Stop being so bloody negative

What are you talking about? We drew 0-0 with a team off form, who also had a man sent off.

Somebody please explain why anyone is happy with this?

You wouldn't understand the explanation. And more importantly, whatever the explanation, you wouldn't agree with it.

Guest clevedonred

You wouldn't understand the explanation. And more importantly, whatever the explanation, you wouldn't agree with it.

Give me an explanation, I'm just interested to see why this is so pleasing when before the Cardiff game it would have been disappointing. And don't be so bloody patronising, i asked a legitimate bloody question

Give me an explanation, I'm just interested to see why this is so pleasing when before the Cardiff game it would have been disappointing. And don't be so bloody patronising, i asked a legitimate bloody question

As I said you can't understand the explanation so I wouldn't waste my typing fingers.

But, you would have been disappointed with a draw away to a team who have just come down from the Premier League and are above us in the table???

Did the draw at Newcastle disappoint you?

Guest clevedonred

As I said you can't understand the explanation so I wouldn't waste my typing fingers.

But, you would have been disappointed with a draw away to a team who have just come down from the Premier League and are above us in the table???

Did the draw at Newcastle disappoint you?

I'm disappointed because we beat them at the gate after, I think you'll find, one game after Losing to Cardiff, and in fact 2-0 at home to Carlisle, and we looked convincing, with a team that were all available today, but obviously, the best thing to do after losing 6-0, is make one change and just fiddle with the formation. Honestly if you look at the rest of the season, you'll see that today's result was not as successful as you may think it is.

But then again why bother making this point. Nobody on here can see past the views of GJ. God you lot are almost as bad as the Palarse fans and Colin. Neither manager speaks gospel, yet fans blindly follow them and agree with everything they say.

Behave - are Johnson and Weaver crap? Is Arca crap? Is Gordon Strachan crap (actually you might have a point there...)?

We would have been happy with a point from this fixture at the start of the season let alone after Tuesday's farce. We've taken 4 points off a team that was playing in the Prem last season and still people moan.

Reality is that the Johnson haters on here are disappointed that we didn't get beaten because they don't have the ammo tonight to try to fire GJ with.

If you are really that pissed off and are man enough to make your feeling known in public try starting a chant of 'Johnson Out' at 2.59pm next Saturday at AG and see how many people join in.

Guest clevedonred

Behave - are Johnson and Weaver crap? Is Arca crap? Is Gordon Strachan crap (actually you might have a point there...)?

No, they may have a handful of talented individuals, but as a unit they are unsettled, mainly because of strachan's celtic bulk purchase, and have no ability to play as a group.

Reality is that the Johnson haters on here are disappointed that we didn't get beaten because they don't have the ammo tonight to try to fire GJ with.

That is a ridiculous accusation to make, and referring to other city fans not as city fans, but as "Johnson Haters" is just dividing the support. You are obviously Johnson Reichsmarshal SS of OTIB, and are about to set the independent thought police on me, so I don't know why I bother.

No, they may have a handful of talented individuals, but as a unit they are unsettled, mainly because of strachan's celtic bulk purchase, and have no ability to play as a group.

That is a ridiculous accusation to make, and referring to other city fans not as city fans, but as "Johnson Haters" is just dividing the support. You are obviously Johnson Reichsmarshal SS of OTIB, and are about to set the independent thought police on me, so I don't know why I bother.

the gj out brigade have been dividing supporters all week pal

Guest clevedonred

the gj out brigade have been dividing supporters all week pal

Some tried to make valid points, but they were shouted down and told they didn't support "the club". Unless the club consists of Gary alone, what they should of said was they weren't in full support of GJ

I may not fully back GJ, but that doesn't mean I'm not a supporter. I went when we were bottom of L1 and when we were top of the CCC. So for some Johnson arselicker to tell me I'm not a fan because I don't back him, it means we Had to go on the offensive. So don't even start that.

I asked a valid question, and was abused and patronised.

Not a bad result today. Onwards and upwards after the freak result. Sorry to some who wanted us to lose today.

Is that it then everything alright just because we didn't lose.It appears that Boro if they had been able to finish would have had 4 or 5 and they had 10 men for the second half.But Gary is pleased because the team tried hard and were committed.That should be a given every week.If that is all we have to offer after all this then heaven help us.And if poor old Steve Lansdown is fooled by this and the rubbish Johnson is spouting then we have had it.

winner_third_h4h.gif

Archived