IGNORED

Not Bad

red army

That's worrying. Is he going to be yet another expensive attacking failure?

Not sure I'd say expensive, he's only on loan and we won't be paying all of his wages. He bustled past people a few times and in periods looked strong as an ox, but horrific in the air and made a few really shocking passes in good positions.

I didn't hear the commentary so wouldn't mind knowing how many shots on goal we had compared to Boro shots? also would like to know if we dominated the second half as I gather Boro had 10 men for most of that period.

Redthru

According to the report on the OS:

'Boro: 3 shots on target, 10 off.

City: 6 shots on target, 1 off.

Possession: City 51%, Boro 49%

Great result from a team that look like a s*it scared to make a single bad move. A team that is trying so hard to win back the fans. If you were there today you'd of seen the relief oh their faces. Why did they look like that? Us. The pressure we are putting on them is massive. I feel us the fans are to blame!!!! Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Not sure I'd say expensive, he's only on loan and we won't be paying all of his wages. He bustled past people a few times and in periods looked strong as an ox, but horrific in the air and made a few really shocking passes in good positions.

Sounds like he had a great game today then. I feel really reassured now!

Sounds to me like we were completely outplayed by a team with ten men that could of scored a hat-full if they had taken their chances. We shouldn't settle with a 0-0 against a crap team just because we were astonishingly bad on tuesday. Johnson still has to go

read the BBC stats .

we had more possesion than them, and twice as many shots on target as they did ......

it was maybe a crap game, but how do you translate those stats into out played ??

Archived