IGNORED

What Is A Part Time Fan

Glastonbury Red

Lot of talk tonight about Part-time fans. I feel the need to ask,

What makes a person a Full or a Part time fan?

What actually is a fan?

I can't get to most City game's these day, manly due to finaces, and living in London. But I still follow City whatever i'm doing, where ever I am. Whenever possible, i'll be in the City chat room with the game on BCFC world. Just because i'm not at the game don't mean i'm not trying.

Lot of talk tonight about Part-time fans. I feel the need to ask,

What makes a person a Full or a Part time fan?

What actually is a fan?

I can't get to most City game's these day, manly due to finaces, and living in London. But I still follow City whatever i'm doing, where ever I am. Whenever possible, i'll be in the City chat room with the game on BCFC world. Just because i'm not at the game don't mean i'm not trying.

This has been discussed 100000000000000000 times before. Please dont go over it all again. PLease please please :grr::dunno::):grr:

AAAAAARRRRRGH  :dunno: 
seems like one of his more popular posts for the day.

Anyway its A fan which just happens to come ot of the woodwork for the big games or when the team is doing well, then when things go downhill they are back into the shadows :grr:

seems like one of his more popular posts for the day.

Anyway its A fan which just happens to come ot of the woodwork for the big games or when the team is doing well, then when things go downhill they are back into the shadows :grr:

Nothing wrong with that - it's better than not coming at all or supporting the Gas :dunno:

its people like a guy on my course who came to the southampton match but no other matches and if he deicded to go to cardiff WHEN we ge there then I will be angry :@ :dunno:
Let him come - it will be his loss that he hasnt been to other games. He will know he is a glory boy, but the more there the better. :grr:

A Part time fan can be defined as

"A person who claims to support city but has little more than a passing interest but as soon as city get a little bit of success they will come out of the wood work and then claim to be one of our biggest fans!"

A fan who always pay attention to city and come as much as possible can be considered full time.

But some of 25,000 extra fans which attended last years LDV final who were probably attending there first game of the season were part timers!

Partimers (for the 100th time!) are those "fans" who only bother to turn up at AG when its a big game and who can't be arsed to show up on a winter Tuesday night because the opposition not that attractive.

Next Wednesday will be City's 5th? sell-out in the last 5 home games.Where were those "fans" when City only had 6000 odd against B'sley in the FA Cup?

Partimers.....

its annoying people who just come for the good times, but If ever the gas were doing well they would be over the otherside of Bristol
I dont think its annoying as long as us dedicated fans keep coming. If people have other things to do in their lives then thats OK. It is their loss when they miss out on the ups and downs of the season and dont understand the passion that we have for the game. Only true fans understand the passion, whether they come to every game or not. :grr:

Partimers (for the 100th time!) are those "fans" who only bother to turn up at AG when its a big game and who can't be arsed to show up on a winter Tuesday night because the opposition not that attractive.

Next Wednesday will be City's 5th? sell-out in the last 5 home games.Where were those "fans" when City only had 6000 odd against B'sley in the FA Cup?

Partimers.....

They were all sitting at home cos they could'nt use there season tickets :grr: But us who arent season ticket holders , well we were there!!! :dunno:

Guest comeonyoureds
its people like a guy on my course who came to the southampton match but no other matches and if he deicded to go to cardiff WHEN we ge there then I will be angry :@ :grr:
thing is when we get to cardiff there will again be 40,000 city fans there! its just the way it is! some people are only willing to make the effort for the big occasions! but its their loss when theyre missing out all the other ups and downs that make following city as addictive as it is!

thing is when we get to cardiff there will again be 40,000 city fans there! its just the way it is! some people are only willing to make the effort for the big occasions! but its their loss when theyre missing out all the other ups and downs that make following city as addictive as it is!
I think you'll find that's what i just said. Thanks for agreeing!! :grr:

A part-timer is someone who sits in their armchair for most of the season and crawls off from it to swell an attendance for a big game and sing songs seldom heard at the Gate or anywhere else. Perfect example, Millenium Stadium, 42,000 fans, $h1te atmosphere because the fakes could only sing "Stand Up If You Hate The Gas."

Thats my perception anyway! :grr:

Archived