IGNORED

You Have One Question For Johnson Phone In..

garlicbread

Why are Academy and young players from Cardiff City able to be trusted by Dave Jones yet Academy players from Bristol City are not able to be trusted by Gary Johnson?

why did you not give Adebola a 2 year contract instead of signing clarkson,saborio,agyemang who have been less affective and cost us a great deal more

why did you not give Adebola a 2 year contract instead of signing clarkson,saborio,agyemang who have been less affective and cost us a great deal more

I can answer that for you.

Because it was questionable whether adebola had a year left in him, let alone 2!

What would be your one question for Johnson on the 20p phone in? Mine would be...

'what is your assessment on the last 4 'blocks of 10 games'?

This will be an interesting listen!!

Alot will be out to try & hurt him (verbally), but every confidence in things will work out in the end, even if promotion dosnt follow this year.

Hopefully there will be a varied list of questions?

This will be an interesting listen!!

Alot will be out to try & hurt him (verbally), but every confidence in things will work out in the end, even if promotion dosnt follow this year.

Hopefully there will be a varied list of questions?

Do you really think we've got any more than a snowballs chance of promotion? Do you not go to games?

Do you really think we've got any more than a snowballs chance of promotion? Do you not go to games?

Yep, I do think we still have a chance!

Still lots of points to play for, & equally if we can steadily improve as steadily as we "dropped off the pace", we will not be far away.

But i appreaciate it could go both ways??

I have seen enough games over the past 40 years to expect the un-expected.

A snowball in Hells chance of promotion? Maybe, because I believe Hell is a town somewhere in freezing Norway.

Seriously, we'd now have to put together long winning runs to even make a 6th place play off spot and that does not look very likely. I wonder what odds the Bookies are now offering for us to get promotion? 100/1?

With so many strikers on our books, some of whom never seem to get a decent run at establishing themselves in the team, why have you signed another striker on loan? Given our defensive weaknesses, do you not think it is more of a priority to give us more options at the back?

It's Bbc radio Bristol, ffs people,.......

Geoff: Gary we've got a Rampant Ricky, a true Robin from Radstock on line one, Ricky what would you like to ask the City Maestro?

Ricky: (Ricky is 9, never been to a game, probably a bit slow) Allllllriiiiiiiiite Gary, what player would you sign for City if you could buy anyone?

Geoff: Woaaaaahhhh, Are you after my job Ricky, ha ha ha ha, good question, Gary over to you Maestro.

Or some bollocks that Radio show is rubbish, there won't be one awkward question asked it will just be the same moronic ***** who are on there week in week out.

It's Bbc radio Bristol, ffs people,.......

Geoff: Gary we've got a Rampant Ricky, a true Robin from Radstock on line one, Ricky what would you like to ask the City Maestro?

Ricky: (Ricky is 9, never been to a game, probably a bit slow) Allllllriiiiiiiiite Gary, what player would you sign for City if you could buy anyone?

Geoff: Woaaaaahhhh, Are you after my job Ricky, ha ha ha ha, good question, Gary over to you Maestro.

Or some bollocks that Radio show is rubbish, there won't be one awkward question asked it will just be the same moronic ***** who are on there week in week out.

executedwolf, that is a sheer class scenario and the way it really is with that show. :winner_third_h4h:

Archived