IGNORED

You Have One Question For Johnson Phone In..

garlicbread

Gary, you're on a cruise ship and the ship is caught in storm - a really bad one - so bad that the ship is blown off course onto some rocks which badly damage it, causing it to capsize, but you manage to swim ashore to a nearby desert island where you find yourself alone with no food meaning you have nothing to live off, and there are just two things that have washed ashore with you, which are: a small chicken and the Bishop of Bath and Wells.

My question is this: What do you, choke the chicken or bash the bishop?

It's Bbc radio Bristol, ffs people,.......

Geoff: Gary we've got a Rampant Ricky, a true Robin from Radstock on line one, Ricky what would you like to ask the City Maestro?

Ricky: (Ricky is 9, never been to a game, probably a bit slow) Allllllriiiiiiiiite Gary, what player would you sign for City if you could buy anyone?

Geoff: Woaaaaahhhh, Are you after my job Ricky, ha ha ha ha, good question, Gary over to you Maestro.

Or some bollocks that Radio show is rubbish, there won't be one awkward question asked it will just be the same moronic ***** who are on there week in week out.

You forgot to mention that Geoff will ask who his favourite player is, and he'll say "Nickyyyyy Mayyyyynarrrrd"

Do you find it astonishing that with some many poor results in the last 40 games and a mantra of judge me on our results, that fans still stand behind you, naively defending you despite you contradicting yourself about where you aim to finish at the end of the season, changing expectation levels to fit in with poor results?

We have 2 right wingers no left winger yet, rice is rightfooted, I think mate, so is sprout.

Correct I if I am wrong, probably

He is right footed but he played down the left and did use his left to cross as well so I think it's fair to say he's been brought in for that. I do wonder if he'll be ok on the left longer term, so many right footers get found out there.

He is right footed but he played down the left and did use his left to cross as well so I think it's fair to say he's been brought in for that. I do wonder if he'll be ok on the left longer term, so many right footers get found out there.

JCR definitely has a left foot and has scored goals for Barnsley both on the left flank and with his left foot. Predominantly right footed tho it would be fair to say.

Hi Mr Johnson, whats the chances of you returning to Yeovil and taking Lee with you ? fingerscrossed.gif

You really do have a one tracked mind. Did GJ once run over your dog or something? Are you Robbored's (Sorry, Rob-bored!) love child?

I really do have to protest at you still using the name and picture of one of the finest players ever to grace the shirt. Actually, thinking about it, if you are a similar age to me, you might remember when Mr Gow started playing in the first team. He got lots of abuse of the "fans" then, and was derided by certain sections of the crowd.

Were you one of them then?...... too busy chanting "Dicks out" I would imagine.

ANYWAY GERRY GOW WOULD BLEED BRISTOL CITY AND I AM SURE WOULD NEVER PUT DOWN THE CLUB HE LOVES IN PUBLIC IN THE WAY YOU DO (CONTINUOUSLY). So please stop dragging his good name into the gutter in the way you do.

Also, please stop being so bloody negative about everything to do with the club I love!

You really do have a one tracked mind. Did GJ once run over your dog or something? Are you Robbored's (Sorry, Rob-bored!) love child?

I really do have to protest at you still using the name and picture of one of the finest players ever to grace the shirt. Actually, thinking about it, if you are a similar age to me, you might remember when Mr Gow started playing in the first team. He got lots of abuse of the "fans" then, and was derided by certain sections of the crowd.

Were you one of them then?...... too busy chanting "Dicks out" I would imagine.

ANYWAY GERRY GOW WOULD BLEED BRISTOL CITY AND I AM SURE WOULD NEVER PUT DOWN THE CLUB HE LOVES IN PUBLIC IN THE WAY YOU DO (CONTINUOUSLY). So please stop dragging his good name into the gutter in the way you do.

Also, please stop being so bloody negative about everything to do with the club I love!

A posters' opinion is not representative of any person they may namecheck in their username, and they should not be expected to follow a certain level of protocol in respect of the username they choose.

This forum only exists for people to air their views, however negative they may be. Even if you dont agree with Gow or Robbored, why cant you accept that it is just an opinion, however much you disagree with what they say...

There are many people airing negative views on here because there is a lot of negativity at the club.....the opinions on this forum are just a reflection of that....unless you prefer to live in a wet dream where everybody supports the messah regardless, in johnson we trust, lets all push for the play offs blah blah

There is a lot wrong at the club (IMO), and it needs to be commented on. Sometimes it's a good thing to have neg-head ranters on these forums. At worse it provokes discussion, it might even provoke reactions for the betterment of the club.

A posters' opinion is not representative of any person they may namecheck in their username, and they should not be expected to follow a certain level of protocol in respect of the username they choose.

This forum only exists for people to air their views, however negative they may be. Even if you dont agree with Gow or Robbored, why cant you accept that it is just an opinion, however much you disagree with what they say...

There are many people airing negative views on here because there is a lot of negativity at the club.....the opinions on this forum are just a reflection of that....unless you prefer to live in a wet dream where everybody supports the messah regardless, in johnson we trust, lets all push for the play offs blah blah

There is a lot wrong at the club (IMO), and it needs to be commented on. Sometimes it's a good thing to have neg-head ranters on these forums. At worse it provokes discussion, it might even provoke reactions for the betterment of the club.

I can understand where you are coming from, up to a point.

Constructive critisism is one thing. Constant negativity about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is another.

Its negativity for negativities sake and can do no good at all, however you look at it....... and I hate it!!

Not so much a question but more of a offer to drive him anywhere within the UK, The Shetlands or something free of charge as long as he agrees not to return. I have a 7 seater so there is 5 extra spaces that can be filled by Pete, Millen, LJ, Williams and McCombe etc the choice is his, I will even do 2 trips if necessary.

Spot on garlicbread

Im sick of people on here who throw their toys out the pram when someone has different opinions and ideas to them.

I respect their ideas and thoughts but i certainly dont respect their constant abuse.

Why should any of these abusers be any more correct in their opinions than anyone else?

Some people say they are sick of hearing opinions like mine and Robbreds but iam equalyas sick hearing about what Johnson ONCE done at this club.

If anyone cares to look at any of my many posts over the years and finds i have attacked or abused anyone on this forum i promise i will resign from this forum forthwith.

I dont feel i have to vidicate myself on here regarding my support for this great and beloved football club of mine, but i wouls say i have been up there to the heights of 2nd top in old first div to bottom of the 4th div.

Was at Newport county days before the eight surrendered their contracts singing my heart out "we'll survive"

I love this club and im affraid if i sound negavtive as some ppl put it, it's because Johnson has spread a spirit of negativity throughout this football club which now extends to the fans

My opinion is as valid as anyone elses on this forum, and suggest to those who cant handle other ppl having different thoughts to themselfs and constantly abuse other posters on here , to leave this forum and find another forum that causes you less stress

Spot on garlicbread

Im sick of people on here who throw their toys out the pram when someone has different opinions and ideas to them.

I respect their ideas and thoughts but i certainly dont respect their constant abuse.

Why should any of these abusers be any more correct in their opinions than anyone else?

Some people say they are sick of hearing opinions like mine and Robbreds but iam equalyas sick hearing about what Johnson ONCE done at this club.

If anyone cares to look at any of my many posts over the years and finds i have attacked or abused anyone on this forum i promise i will resign from this forum forthwith.

I dont feel i have to vidicate myself on here regarding my support for this great and beloved football club of mine, but i wouls say i have been up there to the heights of 2nd top in old first div to bottom of the 4th div.

Was at Newport county days before the eight surrendered their contracts singing my heart out "we'll survive"

I love this club and im affraid if i sound negavtive as some ppl put it, it's because Johnson has spread a spirit of negativity throughout this football club which now extends to the fans

My opinion is as valid as anyone elses on this forum, and suggest to those who cant handle other ppl having different thoughts to themselfs and constantly abuse other posters on here , to leave this forum and find another forum that causes you less stress

How on earth has Gary Johnson "spread a spirit of negativity throughout this football club which now extends to the fans" Total and utter tosh.

You are quoted in the Evening Post this week as saying "You can't change your team week in and week out and expect to get any sort of consistency. I had to see whether this group could recover and they did."

That statement seems to be at odds with your team selection in general this season which has rarely seen the same starting eleven for consecutive games even allowing for injuries/suspension. Can you explain?

How on earth has Gary Johnson "spread a spirit of negativity throughout this football club which now extends to the fans" Total and utter tosh.

Have to disagree with that. The spirit of the fans is driven by the performance of the club (I am not talking about wins but commitment, passion, entertainment......). Only one person has the ultimate job to drive the players, get the most commitment out of them, buy a balanced squad (front/back/left/right & middle) and that is Gary. At the moment he is failing miserably - look at the stats and general comments.

So I think it is entirely a valid comment.

Archived